00|Akanksh

Author's POV (Edited)

Everyone knows him as the heartless CEO and the king of Rajasthan but right here in this moment when he was just patting his son's head with love and affection, he was just a father.

A father who tried to be there for his son but couldn't complete the responsibility that came with it. He couldn't keep his son happy nor his family.

Since the start of his school a month ago, he barely smiles except when he talks about his new teacher.

What does his teacher do that even he can't provide Ayaan with?

As Ayaan woke up, Akanksh gently kissed his forehead and hugged him to wish good morning. Both the father and son loved each other a lot as they were each other's pillars that mend their broken hearts.

He got Ayaan ready and both of them went to the dining room where all the maids were arranging breakfast for the Royal family.

Ayaan ran toward his dadi (father's mother) Ishita Aarsh Singh Chauhan the former queen, to hug her good morning which made her chuckle. She was the only person who was the closest of being a mother figure to Ayaan.

Akanksh too went ahead and hugged his mummy. He was a mummy's child and loved and respected his mother the most.

"Chalo Khanna khate beta" she patted his cheeks and went ahead to settle down beside her husband, the former king of Rajasthan, Aarsh Singh Chauhan.

Akanksh settled on the head seat of the table as he was the current king and took the first bite after which they all started having their breakfast.

"Bhaisa, today I want to pick up Ayaan if that's okay with you?" Ekta, his sister asked while Arhan chimed in "Bhai mereko bhi jana hai, aap humesha Ekta ko Jane dete ho"

They were the chaotic siblings that are the light of this household. Ekta being the youngest and the only girl in this generation made her the topmost priority of the family so her brother would never leave a chance to cut in between her conversations.

Daksh Singh Chauhan being agitated frowned at his kids who according to him, were too old to argue on such silly matters "She's in college unlike you who has to go to office so stop your banter and eat" the man squinted his eyes, daring his children to speak against him but they didn't so he smiled and started eating which made Sneha Daksh Singh Chauhan smile.

"You can Ekta, I'll take a leave now" he stood up from his chair and took Ayaan with him who kissed his choti dadi's cheek and ran straight towards the parking lot.

"Ishita did you talk to Akanksh regarding looking for suitable girls for him to marry?" Aarsh said looking at his wife " I tried but he is rejecting my every request. He thinks the others will just turn out like her ".

While his family understands the dilemma Akanksh is, the state still needs a queen that will rule beside him and Ayaan too needs a mother figure in his life.

Even though Sneha and Ishita try to be there and keep Ayaan happy, they know that they can never fill that specific void which lacks his mother's love and affection.

✿ ✿⁠ ✿⁠

Ayaan smiles when his dad take a doughnut out of his favourite doughnut shop box.

"You brought for me?" Ayaan asks with sparkle in his eyes and a smile on his face, a smile which made Akanksh's heart sore with happiness. He was so happy to finally see his son happy.

"Now will you tell me what happened at school that you look so sad nowerdays?" He asked the question which is eating him away. Ayaan stopped eating and looked at his father with an unshredded tear "Papa, a boy in my class said where my mumma was when you came to leave me at school. When I said I don't know they all laughed at me but stopped when Adhira ma'am entered the class" he sobbed while hugging his father's torso which angered him.

I think I need to visit the class teacher of his to teach her who she was dealing with. Ayaan was the future king and kuwar sa of Rajasthan, he should be treated with the utmost care. Though he wanted his son's identity to remain a secret he can't just do nothing about it.

He comforted Ayaan and then left him at the school as he had an important meeting with an important client.

Meanwhile during dispersal Ayaan saw his Ekta bua coming towards him with a big smile of her face. He ran towards her and hugged his bua sa, whom he loved a lot because she may or may not give ice cream to him whenever she picks him up.

Ayaan was waiting for his bua near the ice cream shop with his bodyguards when he heard a little girl crying. She had cute pigtails and her eyes were red because of crying. He felt so sad seeing her cry that he went towards her while the guards protected him.

"Hey are you lost?" Ayaan asked with a gentle smile as he thought she would be scared. The girl just rubbed her eyes and nodded her head.

"What your name?" He said to which she replied in a timid voice "Aradhya Awasthi" he smiled and brought his right hand forward for a handshake "I am Ayaan Singh Chauhan"

Aradhya looked up and giggled as she said "You have a very biggggg name" just then Ekta came back with two ice creams and saw Ayaan talking to Aradhya.

"Heyy kiddo where is your parent or relative?" Ekta kneeled in front of the little girl who was busy looking at the chocolate ice cream in her hand "Bua sa she is lost!" Said the little Chauhan with a sad expression.

"Oh no, okay let's do one thing I will take you home with me and then I'll call the school authorities to get in contact with your mother okay? And here you can have this icecream " she handed it to the little girl with a smile which she instantly devoured with a smile.

Ekta sat on the passenger seat while the kids where in the back seat and they headed towards the Mahal.

                            ✿ ✿⁠ ✿⁠
As I said I am making my story a little more elaborate and please just be patient cause good stuff is on the way guys😉

~Ana💋♥️