Hurt

REQUEST FROM MY FAV WRITER WEIRDWRITER79!! :D (im  honored lmao im bad at writing)

TEENY TINY GORE WARNING !! (also rlly cringy LEAVE ME ALONE AHHH)

No pov:

Tyler is about to finish his baseball game. Logan is watching on the bleachers. Tyler glanced up there while running. He saw Logan with his camera in hand. Logan smiled and waved at Tyler. The only other person he knew that was watching was Taylor. Tyler's heart raced slightly faster. "What the hell is he doing here?" He thought to himself. Tyler didn't wanna get too distracted. He continued to run until he realized Barron was on the side of the track, with a sly smirk on his face. Tyler ignored him. He kept getting closer and closer until he was about to pass him. Suddenly,  barron put his leg out, tripping tyler with a huge WHAM. The crowd gasped. Barron chuckled as Tyler fell to the ground, scraping his palms and knees. He had also gotten the dirt all over him. Tyler winced as the small rocks dug into his bleeding skin.

Barron: Oops.

Tyler was about to say something until the coach blew the whistle.

Coach: Tyler! Take 20.

Tyler got up. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, glaring at Barron as he limped to get under the bleachers. He needed a break anyways. He was sweating like crazy, since it was one of the hottest days of the year. Tyler winced and felt the sting of his palms and knees. He sighed. Suddenly, he heard a clank. Was someone there?

Tyler: Hello?

Logan peeked out. He walked over to Tyler and kneeled down, tilting his head. He looked worried.

Logan: Ah- Hi.. I uhm..I brought some water and my medkit..!

Tyler rolled his eyes. He hated being pitied like this. All though he WAS really thirsty..

Tyler: Logan I don't need any of that. I'm- *sigh* I'm fine.

Tyler looked away from the boys deep blue eyes. He glanced back for a second. How could he resist those puppy eyes?

Logan: Tylerrrrrr..! You're hurt. I'm going to help you whether you like it or not.

Tyler groaned. 

Tyler: Fine.

Logan: Thanks! Hold out your palms, please.

Tyler complied. He flinched as Logan's cold, slim, gentle hands touched his rough and warm ones. Something about this...was making him feel strange. He looked away as Logan focused. 

Logan: This part may sting a bit..

Logan  began gently dabbing Tyler's palm with a cotton ball that had rubbing alcohol on it. Tyler jumped and yelped. He smacked Logan's hand away quickly. Logan flinched and pulled it away, looking a bit hurt. Tyler began feeling a bunch of guilt soon after.

Logan: S-Sorry..

Tyler: Don't. That was my fault. Natural instinct..I'm sorry. Please continue.

Logan smiled as Tyler held his hands out obediently. Logan continued and finished with one hand, wrapping it in bandage. Logan then began on  the other palm. Tyler had looked into Logans eyes the whole time. Something about them..they were so mesmerizing. So pretty. Then Tyler was rudely interrupted by a large shock of pain. He yelped and squeezed Logans free hand with his already bandaged hand. He wasn't thinking. Logan didn't mind. Their fingers intertwined, and Tyler finally realized what he did. a bit of blush appeared on his face.

Tyler: My bad..is this okay?

Logan: Your fine..I MEAN- It's uhm.. I-It's fine.

Tyler giggled. He continued to squeeze Logan's soft..warm hands.  Tyler's heart fluttered. Logan had finished on Tyler's palms, then his knees shortly later. He looked up at Tyler and smiled softly. He handed Tyler his large water bottle with a bunch of cute little stickers.

Logan: All done!

Tyler: Thanks.

Logan: A-Ah! You have a bit of..hold on..

Logan licked his thumb and began gently stroking a smudge of dirt on Tyler's face. It caught Tyler completely by surprise. He quickly realized what he was doing and pulled his hand away. Tyler shook his head and pulled it back to his face. Logan's skin was so comforting.  Logan blushed and looked into Tyler's eyes.

Logan: ...Tyler?

Tyler: Shh.

Tyler placed his thumb on Logan's lips, brushing them softly. He pulled Logan closer, until they were inches apart. He could hear Logan's heart banging in his chest. He held Logans waist and head, brushing hair out of his face. Tyler felt his face and cheeks warming up. He quietly and slowly whispered in Logan's ear.

Tyler: Can I kiss you?

Logan could barely speak. He was excited but also nervous. He quickly and frantically nodded. He didn't even know if this was a prank or not. Tyler smiled and softly kissed Logan's lips. It  only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like forever until they pulled away. when Tyler opened his eyes to look back at Logan, his face was bright red. He chuckled.

Tyler: Did I scare you?

Logan: Absolutely. ...You jerk.

tyler smiled and rolled his eyes, beginning to kiss Logan again. suddenly they heard a loud clank. Logan jumped and jerked his body off of Tyler. They looked around to see Taylor, praying that she didn't see them.

Taylor: Ty! You're back in the game come on! It's been 20 minutes and the crowd is waiting!

Tyler: OH SHIT- OKAY.

Tyler quickly got up and ran back out to the field. Taylor looked over at Logan, who seemed to be as red as a tomato.

Taylor: What happened to you?

She raised an eyebrow. She took a second to realize, then gasped dramatically.

Taylor: DID YOU GUYS FINALLY-

Logan: AHHHHHH SHHHHHHH.

Taylor: Omg i am SO telling aiden later.

Logan: Nothing's official yet! I-I think..? Just tell him not to tell anyone else please. 

Taylor: Got it! Come on let's go back up.

ENDDDDDD <333

Boring poopy authors note: HIIIII TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AHHH <333 If you guys have any ideas or suggestions OR tips pls gimme. I have the vocabulary of a 9 year old since im juggling like 3 languages lmao. Also I may be doing other ships like benlor and stuff like that, but probably not that much aidelyn. NO HATE TO IT, i just feel like theres already soooooooo much aidelyn content out there, fanon AND canon. Im doing tylo because 1. its my fave ship and 2. we have barely anything so yah. ALSO THERES SO MANY GOOD AIDELYN STORIES THAT U CAN READ INSTEAD OF ME, SO SHOW SUM SUPPORT TO THOSE MFS <3333 !! also i thought it would be rlly funny if aiden and taylor were little tylo shippers HELP