What if..

HURT/COMFORT request from Briannalee502 <3

TW! Mentions of suicide, nail biting with blood :0 (suffer >:D)

NO POV:

Everyone in the bus decided to rest the night away. Except for Logan, he was awake. Soft..cold tears trickled down his face. He had taught himself how to cry quietly, since he hated when people worried about him. He hugged his knees, trembling from how freezing this dimension was. He slowly and quietly climbed out of the bus, not noticing he woke Tyler up. Logan finds a small patch of grass, sitting in it and looking up at the empty red sky. He sighed at how depressing it looked without stars. To be honest, he was scared. He didn't know why so many people hated him. He didn't know why he was in this dimension. Maybe it was punishment. Punishment for trusting Barron. He really thought that friendship was real..he told him everything. And just like that..he was gone. He sniffled, wiping his pathetic tears away as he shivered. Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching. His heart jumped, looking over to see Tyler. He took a breath, putting on a small smile. Tyler raised an eyebrow, rubbing his tired eyes as he spoke..

"Logan..? What are you doing out here. It's freezing." He spoke with an annoyed tone. Logan looked away, thinking of a lie.. "Um..it was kinda cramped inside the bus, so I came out here. I'm fine though! You can go back to sleep." Tyler huffed, sitting next to Logan and gazing into his eyes. "No you're not. I saw you crying when you left the bus. So really..what's wrong." His tone seemed a bit softer, but still harsh. Logan flinched and sighed, he hugged his knees as he nervously looked into Tyler's piercing brown eyes, still shivering. He spoke shakily and softly. "Do you..ever think about other ways we could get out of this place..?" Tyler pulled Logan closer by his waist, trying to keep him a little warm. Logan's heart jumped, because it took him by surprise. Tyler sighed and snickered a bit. "Yeah? What else am I supposed to think about while we're in a whole other dimension. Why?" Logan spoke nervously, beginning to bite his nails. "N-Nevermind..it was a dumb question." He continued to bite his nails, as a small amount of blood appeared on his fingertips.

Tyler flinched, quickly grabbing Logan's hand on impact. "Jeez- Logan! You're hurting yourself, idiot." Logan jumped at the harsh tone of voice, and his heart began to beat faster. "Sorry! Sorry! I-I'm so sorry! It's a bad habit..!" He spoke shakily and nervously, making Tyler feel a little guilty...and slightly worried about him. "Hey hey hey..it's fine. Just..take it easy, okay? Continue what you were gonna say." Logan took a deep breath and was about to speak, when he suddenly felt a weird wetness on one of his fingers. He looked back over at Tyler, blushing a bit at the sight of his finger in Tyler's mouth. "Ah- What are you doing?" He giggled a little, raising an eyebrow. "Huh? I did this to Taylor when she broke her fingernail roller skating when we were younger.     It-It helped!" Logan giggled a bit more. "Let go, you goof! It tickles..!" Tyler smiled and set his hand down, trying to cheer Logan up a bit. Logan sighed, speaking a little bit more quietly.

 "Anyways... Promise not to freak out..?" He said. "I promise." Tyler spoke, tilting his head. Logan took a deep breath.. "What if..what if we just killed ourselves?" He looked away, nervous at what Tyler's response might be. "..What?" Tyler's voice had a hint of worry..which was rare for Tyler. VERY rare. Logan looked back up at him to see him look genuinely...concerned? Logans voice was full of panic as he began to shake, his heart beating faster. "W-Well- I mean- if we died we w-wouldn't have to go through all this! R-Right..?" He looked around nervously. "Logan..don't talk like that. You aren't serious...right?" Logan got quiet. He spoke with a hint of shame. "...I'm serious." Tyler shakily grabbed Logan's hand, letting their fingers intertwine. Logan could tell he was actually scared.. "Look at me." Tyler said, sounding bittersweet. Logan felt Tyler's other hand on his cheek, pulling his face to look at him. Tyler's gaze was soft, which was unusual for him.

 "Look, I'm not as good with my words as Taylor..but I know that you need to stay strong, Logan. All of us do. And..as cheesy as it sounds, we have each other. I know we'll get through this. YOU will get through this." He smiles a bit, comfortingly caressing Logan's hand with his thumb. Logan tilts his head a bit, having a worried smile plastered on his face. "I don't know..I guess you're right."Tyler huffed and pulled Logan into a warm embrace by the side, holding him by his waist. Logan leaned his head on Tyler's shoulder gently. Tyler got flustered and looked away. "I like you." Said Logan, very bluntly. Tyler turned bright red and looked back at him in shock. "What?!" Logan quickly pulled away, his face was as red as a tomato. "AH! SORRY is-is it a bad time? I'M SO STUPID I-" Suddenly, he felt Tyler pull him on his lap. Their hearts were racing, one hand on Logan's waist, the other on his neck. "I-It's fine..I um...I like you too." Logan flinched and froze, barely being able to speak. Tyler chuckled a bit, looking deep into his eyes. "You okay?" To be fair, Logan did look like he had just seen a ghost.

"I-I'm just a little startled..that's all." Logan smiled a little, his hands resting against Tyler's shoulders. Tyler's hand slides up Logan's face, looking into his eyes as if he was asking for permission to kiss him. Logan nods softly, blushing intensely. Tyler leans in, softly kissing Logan on the lips. It felt like it lasted forever, but to be honest..they both wished it would've lasted longer. It was pure bliss. They pulled away, each of their hearts pounding. Logan rested his head on Tyler's shoulder, still internally freaking out. Tyler giggled and caressed his hair. "You good?" Logan smiled and nodded, looking like a flustered mess. "Yeah..just confused." They were both quiet for a moment, embracing each other's warmth. "Me too." Tyler said with a sigh. "So...what are we?" Said Logan, wondering if the kiss was meaningless. "Whatever you want, Logan." This only made Logan blush more. "O-Okay then.." Logan said with a sort of excited expression. Tyler quickly gave Logan a small peck on the cheek, trying to hide his own blush. "Let's head back to the bus. It's cold out here." Tyler got up, grabbing Logan's hand and holding it a bit tightly.

Logan huffed and smiled as they headed back to the bus. They snuggled up together, still secretly holding hands and falling into a deep slumber <3 

END :D

KINDA BORING POOPY AUTHORS NOTE: First things first, lets maybe NOT write smut fanfics about 14-15 year old CHILDREN. The fandom is getting out of hand, thank u :) Second, give me ideas PLEASEEE cuz without ideas, my upload schedule is gonna stay long and boring (every other month) THATS ALL THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWERS I LUB U GAYS 😝

1197 words 🥳