The Imaginary King

"Talk"

'Thought'
________________
"Princess Iris."

It was dark and cloudy, raining even in the outside world, which honestly seems appropriate as the 1st Princess Iris Midgar, 2nd Princess Alexia Midgar, and Prince Yugi Midgar, as well as a couple of Nobles, Guards, and Priests, were all seen outside the Castle, standing in said rain, luckily having umbrellas to keep them dry, though the 1st and 2nd Princess still got wet from the tears that fell down their cheeks, and the reason they were crying, let alone outside in such horrible weather conditions, was because King Klaus, their Father, had just died, and were currently having a grand royal funeral for the dead old man.

"Do you accept the will of your late Father?"

And as everyone was saying their last goodbyes to their former King, while also preparing to put him down in the ground to rest, the Priest walked up to the 1st Princess and asked a question that made her clench her free fist, which held a rolled-up piece of paper with a royal seal on it.

"... Yes..."

Though Iris took a moment to calm herself, she finally answered the Priest, whose voice sounded very forced and hesitant, no doubt reflecting her true feelings of wishing to say no, but knowing it was her duty to say yes. The Priest bowed and understood, as he made sure everyone who was there paid attention and listened.

"Then from this point forward, you, Iris Midgar, shall now be recognized as the temporary Queen of Midgar."

This definitely caught the surprise and interest of the people here once they heard what the Priest had said, but it seemed they weren't done speaking and continued to say more

"Until the day your Son, Yugi Midgar, is old enough and ready to bear the responsibility of becoming the next King of our Kingdom."

The mention of Yugi Midgar about to be prepared for the role of King made everyone start talking amongst themselves, now curious about the future they will have for the Kingdom, though hearing such comments made the 1st Princess, now recognized as the Queen, tighten her grip on her young son, no doubt having personal objections to such an idea

"W-Why would Father commit suicide? W-Wasn't he happy with us?..."

Alexia, just like her big sister, was also beyond upset and crying about all of this, as she didn't understand why this had happened, or even knew how it had happened, it felt so unreal, though as the two questioned everything and struggled to accept the death of their father, Ryomen Sukuna, who snuggled in his mother's arms, secretly let out a very smug smile and even mentally laughed a little

'Heh~...'

/A Few Days Earlier\

"Aww, does my Grandson want to play with me?~"

King Klaus, acting like the sweet grandfather he was, happily picked up Yugi Midgar when the baby reached out for him. He chuckled as he held him close to his face and let him play with his beard and face. He even started reaching for his ears, no doubt about it. Probably pulling on them-

"[Go To Your Office]"

A mouth appeared on Sukuna's open left palm, and it gave an order that was imbued with Curse Energy, though doing this caused pain for the baby as the mouth spat out blood before disappearing, but it seemed to work, as King Klaus, once a sensible man, was now under the complete control of his own Grandson

"[Write a will about making your Grandson, Prince Yugi Midgar, King]"

Another mouth appears on Sukuna's left hand, though this time on the opposite side, once again after giving another order that resulted in spitting out blood before the mouth was gone, though this time the command was about making King Klaus write a will that would make Ryomen become king once he dies.

"[Stamp it with your royal seal]"

This time the mouth appeared on Sukuna's right hand, as he then forced King Klaus to make his will more official and treat it like a royal order that cannot be ignored or refused.

"[Make multiple copies of it]"

Now both of Sukuna's hands were now covered in blood, though he made sure that King Klaus had made enough copies, clearly wanting to make sure that he became king and nothing went wrong with this plan

"[And finally, kill yourself in the most painful way possible~...]"

Sukuna then used his own real mouth, though instead of it being all baby gums, it has sharp fangs as it then lets out the biggest smug smirk the baby face can manage. He gave King Klaus one final cruel order before coughing out the most blood from his mouth. He passed out from pure pain, blood loss, and exhaustion. It was unfortunate for Ryomen to pass out, as he would've loved how his own grandfather would've killed himself after giving him such a sick command he did.

/The Present\

'I told you I would make you pay for such arrogance~'

If Sukuna could, he would have spat on the grave being lowered into the ground, but for now, he would just accept the satisfaction of what he had done and what had been accomplished. This definitely made him feel excited and eager; everything he had set in motion was now moving forward. A snowballing plan was rolling down a hill to gather more snow, and it wouldn't stop until reaching its final destination and stage.

'Now, all I need to do is wait, before taking my rightful throne as the true King of this Mortal World, hehe~...'
________________________________
I just wanted to remind you that Sukuna is a heartless bastard, and will do anything to let everyone know that, lol~

(It's pretty obvious how much respect Sukuna had for his Grandfather~)