The Disgraced Aunt

"Talk"

'Thought'
_______________
'My experiments better bear fruit soon...'

In such a princess room at the castle, more specifically belonging to the 2nd Princess Alexia Midgar, she was currently holding and having her young Nephew Prince Yugi Midgar (aka Ryomen Sukuna), both sitting in front of the mirror, his Aunt was in the middle of fixing and playing with his pink hair, which definitely made him very annoyed, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

"I can't believe our maid dropped you, hmph, so glad my Big Sis fired her..."

Alexia couldn't help but huff when she found out about the situation with her little Nephew, no doubt also upset when she heard how he was dropped by a maid, which would explain why she was taking care of him instead of another maid, not that she was complaining; she loved playing with the tiny Prince.

'It's because I'm not releasing as much of my Curse Energy as I did with that insolent woman.'

Sukuna knew that he had brought this upon himself, to suffer at the hands of his aunt, but he had accepted this fate already, and was even taking advantage of the situation he found himself in.

'Unlike your sibling, your power leaves nothing to the imagination, it's almost impressive how weak you are in comparison to your older Sister.'

Despite the 2nd Princess being closely related to the 1st Princess, it was clear that any respect Sukuna had for his aunt was not that high, not completely zero, but it was clear that she was nothing more than someone close to his mother.

'Not exactly normal human level, but even the most basic Jujutsu Sorcerer could take you down.'

But despite the low opinion Sukuna had of her, it was clear that he didn't see her as useless; in fact, if one looked closer and paid more attention, his hands were very lightly covered in Curse Energy and were currently touching his aunt with it. It wasn't enough to be dropped again, but it was clear she felt something but just didn't know why.

"Actually, we have so many useless maids and butlers in this Castle, I wish Father showed more discipline and make them work harder, or at the very least hire more competent ones, in fact, speaking of Father-"

It also appears that being exposed to Ryomen's power had an effect on Alexia's personality and emotions, expressing and acting more negatively, something that he was glad to see

'I'm glad that I chose you for this experiment, Curse Energy feeds off from less positive feelings, and someone who is less significant and weaker than their older siblings, not to mention you being forced in an arranged marriage, you definitely fit the bill in what I'm looking for~'

Sukuna looked away from his hands and focused on the mirror in front of him, more specifically watching the reflection of the 2nd Princess, who was still ranting and getting more worked up about what she had to say

'This world's magic seems to be more positive compared to my own powers, I'm sure it could be powered by negative feelings as well, but I have to wonder, will such polar opposites unfortunately repel each other when met?'

Sukuna blinked and could now see the young Midgar mage's magical aura, which seemed to be slowly but surely being corrupted and mixed with his Curse Energy, making him smile in delight and satisfaction.

'Or will it fused and turn into something truly worthwhile?~'

Once feeling that Sukuna had given his aunt enough of his powers to complete his first step in his experiments, he stopped giving them to her and let her go.

'The rest will be left up to you, so please don't disappoint Alexia~'

Sukuna looks up at the 2nd Princess with a smug smile, as if trying to intimidate her, though his chubby baby cheeks made him look silly and non-threatening at all, much to her amusement when she saw Ryomen's face.

"Haaaah, you're such a good listener Yugi, thank you for listening to my troubles Nephew."

Once Alexia mistook her baby's smile for an innocent one, which resulted in turning her negative emotions into something more positive, she decided to stop her rants and immediately pulled out her makeup and lady's tools for hair, much to the dread and horror of Yugi

"Now who is ready for a makeover?!~"

Without being given a choice in the matter, Sukuna was now forced to have Alexia mess with his hair, add makeup to his face, and basically treat him like a child's toy, even though he allowed it, as if giving her a chance to be happy and have fun, while she still could.

'You're already a failure to the royal nobles and your sibling, be sure not to add me to that list, I'm not as forgiving as them~...'
______________________________
Is there anyone in the Eminence in Shadow that Sukuna might really hate or really like? For me I'm thinking he might like Elizabeth and Aurora, but I'm not sure who else.

(The respect that Sukuna has for Alexia: 25%, BTW any suggestions on what kind of Curse Powers she should get, as well as her Domain Expansion?~)