s e v e n

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A few days had passed since Yeonjun had visited their house. Seeking a breath of fresh air, he went to take a walk in the nearby park. While strolling, an sight caught his attention, a person who seemed oddly familiar. Intrigued, Yeonjun slowly approached the figure, and to his suprise, it was none other than Soobin.

What the hell is he doing here for? He thought.

As Yeonjun carried on walking and disregarding Soobin's presence, Soobin eventually caught sight of him. Soobin approached him with the intention of initiating a conversation.

"Hey Yeonjun!" Soobin shouted and ran up to him. "Didn't think you would be here."

"Soobin, what is it that you need?" Yeonjun said I'm a cold tone.

"Wow, man, can't I just hang out with my sister's boyfriend?"

"Why do you wanna hang out anyways?"

Soobin sighed, "It was fun hanging out with you at the mall last week, so I just wanted to hang out with you again." Soobin cringe at his own words.

It's for the plan, soobin kept repeating in his head.

"I guess you can hang out with me then. What do you wanna do?" Yeonjun asked, Soobin's gaze shifted from Yeonjun to a nearby location where people were enjoying biking activities.

"Let's ride bikes." Soobin pointed to the bikes.

"Okay, let's go."

Soobin and Yeonjun were making their way towards the bike rental shop when, while crossing the bustling streets, a reckless biker suddenly zoomed past, nearly colliding with Soobin. 

"Soobin!" Yeonjun screamed.

In that split second of panic, Yeonjun's quick reflexes kicked in as he quickly reached out, firmly gripping Soobin's arm, and pulled him out of harm's way, causing the two of them to stumble and fall into each other's arms. Their faces becoming dangerously close to each other.

Both Soobin and Yeonjun let out a collective groan as their bodies throbbed with pain. The impact of their fall onto the concrete hurled badly. For some time, they stayed in the ground, from the pain, allowing their senses to slowly regain composure before mustering the strength to rise back to their feet.

"Are you okay, Soobin?" Yeonjun asked first, holding the younger face checking to see if he got hurt.

Soobin remained motionless, his mind still trying to process everything that had just happened. The fact that Yeonjun's hands were gently resting on his face only added to his bewilderment. For what felt like an eternity, his gaze fixed upon Yeonjun.

"Soobin, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked once more.

This time, Soobin nodded. "I'm okay, thank you, Yeonjun." This was the first time Soobin said something nice to Yeonjun and actually meant it. If it weren't for Yeonjun, he could've been seriously injured

"You seriously need to watch where you're going, Soobin." Yeonjun sighed.

After resuming their walk, the pair eventually reached the place. As they approached the counter, they requested individual bicycles. However, they were informed that all the individual bikes had been rented out, leaving only the option of shared bikes.

Once they got the bike, they started to argue....

"No, I'm sitting in the front, Yeonjun!" Soobin said.

"Hell no, Soobin, you're gonna block me from seeing anything." Yeonjun continued.

"That doesn't matter. It's not my fault you're short!"