s i x t e e n

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Saturday arrived sooner than anticipated. Honestly, Soobin wasn't particularly thrilled about this idea that Kara made, but it couldn't be too bad, right? However, he was a bit sad  that he had to do the double date today when he was supposed to spend the day with Yeonjun, but now he had to also spend the day with Huening Kai and Kara.

Recently, Soobin has been doing his makeup, and he's been getting really good at it. He bought his own makeup now instead of stealing his sister's. Before, when he would try to steal Kara's makeup, she would get mad and yell at her, but he didn't care.

Here he is now, in the bathroom, applying his makeup. With the intention of enhancing his natural beauty, he uses a touch of concealer to  lighten up his eyes, then selecting a blush of choice. He delicately sweeps it onto his cheeks to give out some color.

"Wow, I'm doing so good at makeup." Soobin said.

Soobin found himself at a loss as to why he felt the sudden urge to do his makeup. Sometimes, when he would ask Kara why she does her makeup,  she would simply say it's for her crush or someone special. But Soobin didn't really have anyone in mind...Yeonjun.

"Hmm, I feel like I'm forgetting something." He pouted, trying to remember what he forgot. Scannning  his desk, he finally remembered what he needed.

"Ahh! Lipgloss." He said, taking the pink lip gloss out of the drawer. As he gazed at his reflection in the mirror, he delicately parted his lips, preparing to carefully glide the lip gloss across them.

"Soobin, that's really gay of you." Soobin turned around, notcing Kara there smiling.

Soobin rolled his eyes, "How is this gay?" He continued applying the lipgloss on.

Kara glanced at him. "Are you serious? You’ve been acting gay for the last few days, not to mention we’re going on a double date, and your date just so happens to be a guy.”

Feeling irritated, Soobin stopped applying his lip gloss and shifted his gaze towards his older sister. "Kara, how many times do I have to tell you that me and Huening are just friends."

"Okay, whatever you say. But hurry Huening Kai and Yeonjun are already here." She said and left the room.

In a hurry, Soobin quickly looked at himself one more time in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. To make sure he smelled good, he sprayed on some cologne. Now that he was completely ready, he went down the stairs, "Alright, everyone, I'm ready now!" His announcement grabbed Yeonjun's attention.

Instantly, the two made eye contact with each other, their gazes locked. Yeonjun was taken aback by what he saw. Soobin looked so beautiful. As their eyes locked, it seemed as if time stood still, creating a timeless space where only the two of them existed, oblivious to the rest of the people around them.

Not long after, Soobin broke eye contact with Yeonjun when Huening Kai spoke, “You look really good, Soobin.”

Soobin turned to look at Huening, "Thanks, Huening, you look good too."
He said, causing him to blush while Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

Something about Huening Kai makes me annoyed. Yeonjun thought.

"Okay, let's go now." Kara said.

| DATE |

Soobin and Huening Kai, along with Kara and Yeonjun, decided to dine at a fancy restaurant. Soobin and Huening Kai settled next to each other, while Kara and Yeonjun positioned themselves side by side.

"What do you want to eat?" Kara asked as she looked at the menu.

"This sounds good." Soobin pointed to the fried rice on the menu.