002: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"I CAN'T WAIT"

ANGEL

I woke up around 6am for our flight today to Madrid.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom turning on my shower and stepping in.

About 45 minutes later I'm finished and I get out wraping a towel around my body and doing the rest of my routine,now I'm kind of in a rush because it's already 7am and Jacob said he'll be here at 7:50.

I dry myself off and go to dry my hair aswell.
After that I do a little bit of makeup and put on some jewellery.

I then went to go get changed,I put on a blue hoddie with it's matching pants and my white airforces.

By the time I was done it was almost 8 when I hear a knock on my door.
I grabbed my suitcase,turned off the lights in my room and went to go open the door to see Jacob standing there.

"Hey" I say as I step out the door "sleep good?" He moves aside so I can lock the door "I would sleep more but mister has no friends is dragging me to the airport" I lock my apartment door "come on,I know you're excited" he smiles "yes I am but not for the part where I have to sit there for 90 minutes in the cold" I turn around to him.

He grabs my suitcase and we go into the elavator going to the lobby "how long are we there for?" I ask as we walk out the elavator "a week" he dosen't look at me but smiles "you best belive you're pockets gon hurt" I look at him as we walk out my apartment complex "I cant wait" he sighs.

Jacob had called an uber in advance so by the time we came out the uber was already there. Jacob put in our suitcases and we got in the car.

We drive to the airport and then get out.
Jacob pays the guy and we get our suitcases then walk into the airport "It's so damn bright in here" I complain.

We go through security and whatever and now were going to one of the stores there to get some snacks for the plane.

Once we do that it was finally time to board.

I had no idea that Jacob booked us for first class until I asked him why we walked through the other section on the plane. We sat next to eachother,me on the window side.

The plane started to take off and I took some pictures,slept a bit,ate snacks and watched a movie.

@angelcortez_ shared to there story

Replied^Username34: wild guess Brazil

Replied
^
Username34: wild guess Brazil

Username78: where ever you're going pls make a vlog

Username23: Londonnn

_____

After a long 7 hours our plane has landed and now we were currently waiting for our uber to get here so we can go to our hotel.

"Okay you know what,It's actully not that cold here as I thought it would" I look at Jacob "told you" he points at me "no you didin't" I squint my eyes at him.

10 minutes later our uber was here so we got in and drove to our hotel.

Once we got to our hotel we got out the car and I stared in amazment because of the beauty of this hotel.

We walked inside the hotel and checked in. Once we finished checking in we walked into the elavator going to the 15th floor.

When the elavator door opened we walked out and Jacob told me to be ready by 7 and I noded as I walked into my hotel room.

I dropped down on the bed to text my friends that we landed.

~Team Bitches~

Tea Girl Aria

Stalker Bianca

Thug Isabella

Momma Tiana

Freaky Bitch Nia
'~'

Angel
Heyy ya'll,we have ofically
l

anded

Momma
Ya'll make it safe?

Angel
If we didin't then how would
I would be texting you?

Thug
What are u doing?

Angel
I'm just about to get ready for
that match

Tea Girl
have fun seeing my husbands

Angel
💀

Freaky Bitch
Make sure to send me good pictures
and ay we take videos aswell

Angel
I thought Jacob was your bae

Freaky Bitch
He is but he dont gotta know

Angel
Okay bye (sos pls)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got up and went to go get ready for a very dreadful time.

THANK YOU

Thank you for chosing to read this book.

Window seat on planes are 🔛🔝

Sureee that games gonna be dreadful

The next chapter I just already know is gonna be hated by me and I feel scared that u guys wont like it

- Ramona