013: Coincidence

COINCIDENCE

"JUST LISTEN TO GIRLS NEED LOVE
BY SUMMER WALKER AND YOU'LL
KNOW"

ANGEL

Today Isabella was having her last party in her apartment before she moves out.

So we were all currently at my apartment getting ready and just talking.

"So Bianca did you and that guy you met on tinder work out?" Tiana looks at her.

"Omg I forgot to even mention, but no it didn't he said he can't do long distance" she rolls her eyes.

"Girl, fuck him" Nia says also rolling her eyes and then looks at me "well now that we're talking about long distance that brings us to Angel and Jude" she grins.

Oh God here we go again.

"Oh yeah I heard a few bits of you and some footballer" Bianca also looks at me.

"Of course Nia told you, why wouldn't she?" I look at them.

"I told her every detail, there was so much to say" Nia shrugs smilling.

"We're just friends anyways, not a big deal" I roll my eyes knowing that in my brain we're like married.

"Yeah do friends go on dates like 4 days into knowing eachother?" Isabella tags in.

"We all know he's the one blowing your phone up right now" Bianca nods to my phone due to the fact that it's blowing up with messages.

"Yeah why don't you answer him?" Tiana asks.

"Starving your mans is not a good decision" Nia notes.

"He is no where close to being my man" I shake my head.

Yet.

"Yeah but he could and will be" Isabella argues with me.

"If you won't answer him can I?" Nia asks.

I widen my eyes as I look at her "what? no."

"Why you hiding somethin in there?" Nia smirks at me.

"If it's a dick pic we've all seen one before" Bianca shrugs.

"What you guys doing in the first week of seeing someone, omg" I look at them and then look away from me awkwardly.

"Well you know just listen to girls need love by Summer Walker and you'll know" Isabella shrugs.

"You guys are insane, but anyways no dick pic, no pictures okay just texts" I smile to myself.

"Do those texts include him telling you how he would tap it" Nia says.

I look at her with my mouth wide open "okay Nia I don't know what you're on and I don't wanna know, but you're not getting anymore vodka till the party starts."

"I was just asking" she mumbles to herself.

"Okay I'm putting my phone on dnd and we're gonna have no more conversations about Jude, or what we text about, okay?" I look at them all.

"But it's so fun" Tiana looks at me.

"No it's weird, you guys ask weird questions."

"Whatever" they all say rolling their eyes.

We all continue getting ready for the party.

THANK YOU

Thank you for choosing to read this book.

Hey ya'll it's been a bitt

Thank you all for 2k reads ♡
Love you guys

SO NOW APPARENTLY JUDE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!?

She is really pretty tho, she's so like old money style, but why always blondes (no offence to anyone who's blonde)

But like she is five years older then him but you do you.

Kylie might be making an oreo with that guy

Okay bye bye

- Ramona ♡