Tahir, who is this woman?

The morning came like a click of a finger. The rays of the sun lit up the room with a bright light, falling on the faces of sleepy lovers. Farah woke up a long time ago and watched Tahir sleeping. In a dream, he looks so cute. Farah gently stroked his bristles with her fingertips, which he had recently shaved off. From light touches, the man twitched his nose in his sleep, but did not wake up. Quickly removing her hand and pretending to be asleep, Farah with half-closed eyes watched if she had woken up her husband. Still feeling that someone was looking at him, he opened one eye and smiled.

- Good morning - said Tahir in a hoarse voice. His sleepy voice was low, not as usual. Pretending that the girl was sleeping, he bit her and decided to play with her.

- So, while my wife is sleeping, I need to have time to call... Eile. - Tahir said in a quiet voice, pausing in front of the name, inventing what the first will come to mind. Turning to the bedside table, he allegedly took up the phone.

- To whom, to whom? - Farah jumped up sharply, throwing her whole body on her husband's back, trying to snatch the phone.

- I got it. - Tahir's smile lit up his face, and he took Farah by the waist, holding it so that the girl wouldn't run away.

- Who were you going to call!? - ignoring her husband's words, she insisted on answering. But slowly understanding the meaning, she began to smile a little.

- I was going to call a girl to wake up, because someone woke up her hungry husband, and decided to make a joke about him. - pulling the girl by the waist, he hung over her, easily taking the phone from Farah's hand.

- Mmm... And who is this girl? - after a snide, the girl bit her lip and looked into her husband's eyes.

- One beautiful woman, wife, mother of my son, and her name... - approaching her ear said: - Farah.. - biting her earlobe, the girl made a slight moan.

- She apologises. - Smiling with her most charming smile, she looked him in the eye.

- He'll think. - Tahir's hands moved sharply to Farah's ribs and began to tickle her.

The girl, not expecting such a thing, at first did not resist, but then began to laugh in a voice, ashing to stop

The girl, not expecting such a thing, at first did not resist, but then began to laugh in a voice, ashing to stop. Tahir, looking at the cheerful Farah, began to tickle and snuggle up to her with his whole body even more. Having put himself on his back and her on top, he finished this sweet torture and gently kissed the lips of his beloved, gently crushing, and stroking his ribs with his hand where he tickled.

 Having put himself on his back and her on top, he finished this sweet torture and gently kissed the lips of his beloved, gently crushing, and stroking his ribs with his hand where he tickled