Welcome, Lekesiz.

Guys, before the beginning of the chapter, I want to thank you🤍 I was inspired not only by our series, but also by the story written by: LegendOfLisa1 . Her fanfic gave me a start, and I'm very proud of myself that I don't give up this business and keep it to the end. I want to do more of this chapter than the previous one. Let's get started.
—————————————————

- Tahir, who is this woman? - Farah repeated for the second time, gradually starting like a tsunami. Looking at Tahir, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, rereading this message for the hundredth time, Farah couldn't stand it.

- Tahir! I'm telling who! Look at me! Who. This one. Woman. What is a woman writing to a married man who has a son and will soon have another child! - Farah has already switched to a scream, forgetting that they are not alone at home and now everyone can gather here and find out if everything is in order?

- Farah, I'll explain everything to you now. - Tahir got up and tried to approach Farah, but she put her hands forward.

- Don't come near. Have you read the message? M? What is she writing there? - Farah abruptly took the phone that was lying on the bed and began to read it out loud, changing her voice to squeaky.

"Sucky. Dear Tahir. Thank you for today's kiss at the grocery store. He was so sweet. We were almost burned. Hi🥰 I'm really waiting for you🔥" - throwing the phone on the bed, she began to drill it with her eyes.

- Farah. - Tahir took a deep breath. - Let's sit down, you're pregnant, you can't worry. - He once again tried to approach her, but almost got a slap in the face.

- Tell me! - the girl strained through her teeth, sitting on the bed.

- Okay. - He sat down on his knees, looking at the Headlights from the bottom up like a guilty child who broke the toy. - Shebnem Yildirim. My ex-girlfriend. Before I met you, I was a rabotic guy. Girls, alcohol, sex, drugs. Once again, when she got out of prison, she was waiting for me and immediately took me to the hotel to meet my need. But then she cheated on me with someone. And I left her. I just wanted to fuck her and that's it. I didn't want to be in a woman who was with me and some other idiot at the same time. - Farah spread her eyes in the name of the girl looking at Tahir. Quietly putting her hand on his hair, I started massaging her head. - Today I met her in the store. She wanted to kiss me, but I threw her away her hand, showing the ring on her finger. Shebnem is not such a simple woman. If she wanted something, she always achieved it. But now she can't get me. Because I have the most beloved woman in the world. For which I will give my life. I'll give myself all for her one smile. I'll kill anyone who causes at least one tear. Farah, I'll never look at anyone the way I look at you. Now you're carrying my baby in your stomach. I have a son whom I love very much. There is a mother - whom I lost, but found again. And there is you. I don't need anyone but you. - Farah cried. She blamed herself for so run into her beloved man without letting her explain herself. She went down to the floor and kissed him. There were their tears on their lips.

- Tahir, please forgive me. I don't know what happened to me. I got so angry when I saw that some girl unknown to me was writing to you. - Tears began to flow even more, and she sunk into his chest, kissing his body through a T-shirt that was already soaked in her tears.

- My little one, don't blame yourself. I was the one who had to think through and understand her plan. Don't get upset. Look, you and Bahar are upset. Yes, baby? - Tahir went down to her stomach while talking to the baby. After kissing his stomach, he picked them up and put them on the bed.

- Let's lie down and I'll tell you. - They lay down on the bed, pressing against each other. Turning off the lights and leaving the curtains open, the moonlight fell on the room, lighting. Tahir turned his head to the right and looked into the eyes of Farah, who had already studied his face. With the tips of his fingers, contouring his face, and a slightly overgrown beard. In the dark under the moonlight, her eyes gave off a completely different shade, the glare that Tahir saw once. On the day when Tahir first came home to Farah, that day he learned about Kerim's illness and the strong mother of the lioness. Only that day, in the chamber that was led out of the corridor, did he see this glare in her eyes. Fear? Hatred? Disappointment? Understanding? Tahir never understood. But this glare in her eyes, knocked on the heart, and goosebumps ran down the man's back.