Chapter 56 The Mystery of the Origin

There was a giant flower with crystal blue transparent petals, blooming magnificently. At its center, the heart of the flower gushed out crystal-clear droplets of water, each round and sparkling, more dazzling than stars.

They affectionately clustered around a girl lying quietly on the petals, flowing down along her body and the petals. Once they left the flower, these droplets turned into water and flowed into the pond holding the flower, creating ripples and a tinkling, melodious sound.

The ripples and sounds spread out, expanding... They passed through the deepest trenches, starting from the endless sea's end, emerging above the surface, softly touching every living being, gradually covering the entire planet...

 They passed through the deepest trenches, starting from the endless sea's end, emerging above the surface, softly touching every living being, gradually covering the entire planet

Raina Grace's consciousness freely expanded, enjoying the feeling of unhindered freedom and roaming between heaven and earth. She couldn't help but stretch lazily.

"Is this the fifth day? You're finally awake?" a voice spoke beside her.

Reluctantly, Raina opened her eyes to find herself surrounded by cold, distinctly metallic structures, lying on a hard bed.

Sitting at the bedside was a man with a scruffy beard, adding a touch of rugged beauty to his stern face.

He was called "beautiful" because his eyes shimmered with a distinct circle of elemental magnetic light, all five colors present, with abundant blue making his gaze almost soft and peaceful.

"Flame Wave?" Raina recognized him.

"You finally recognize me?" he asked.

"Where are we?"

"Inside my aircraft."

Aircraft... Those utterly out of place with Verdant Thistle Forest? Raina recalled everything before she fainted – the valley, the chieftain, WeeStick, and Lightning.

But she hadn't yet processed Flame Wave's presence here.

Right, before fainting, she had asked him, and he mentioned he was here for a three-year-old promise.

"Thank you..."

Thanking him for remembering their past words when she herself had forgotten.

Flame Wave scoffed, "No need for thanks. Some people not only forget but also aren't grateful."