CHAPTER 38

Jungkook went to meet lee jong suk.

"Hey"  he shook him.

Jong suk groaned and opened his eyes

" who are you?"

"..first....answer my questions... Who are you?"  Jungkook asked blankly.

"why would I answer your questions?" He clenched his teeth in pain.

"If you don't answer me.., i will not treat your wounds..then... you will never be able to walk again......" Jungkook said looking at his wound.

Jong suk groaned in frustration.

"Then... tell me who are you?"

"lee jong suk"

"why did you tried to kill Taehyung?"

"I'm a hired assassin.... he told me to kill taehyung....that's it....."  Jong suk said with a blank face.

"Whoever he is...I will find him... If you ever try to hurt tae again, i will show you who lam.."  Jungkook said as he began to treat his wounds.

He gave a packet of food and a bottle of water to him...and  locked the room and went out.

*******************************

                  kim mansion

"When is he coming...?" Jin asked to taehyung who is Excitedly waiting for his friend.

"who is coming?" Yoongi asked

"Your fan" Jackson chuckled

"Jimin?!...Really?..." Yoongi asked in surprise.

"Is he really your fan... or..." Jackson began to tease him.

"What's with him today? I'm going to my room...." Yoongi said, walking towards his room.
*Jimin is coming...*

Ding dong

"Hyung....that must be him"  Taehyung excitedly ran towards the door.

He opened the door and saw Jimin Who is standing at the door with a smile.

"Jiminah...."  He Hugged jimin.

"Tae bear...wow ...Your house is very big...." Jimin said , looking at the mansion.

Taehyung Noticed an unfamiliar face next to Jimin.

"who...?" He frowned

"Are you tae?"  Sodam asked with teary eyes.

"Yess I'm kim taehyung " he said in a cute way, smiling widely.

"Aww.... you are so cute tae" she cooed.

"Tae... This is my eomma.. she said, she want to meet you" Jimin said, smiling.

"This is your eomma?!!..... I thought she is your sister... so young" Taehyung said and giggled.

*I'm happy to saw your smile tae* She thought, looking at taehyung's smile.

"Aunty... nice to meet you.. come inside..." Taehyung said happily.

They went inside and saw Jin and Jackson.

Jimin and Taehyung is in their own world while park so dam is talking to jin and Jackson.

"Hi, Jimin" yoongi said, walking towards them.

  " Hi hyung...."  Jimin said shyly.

*I saw him somewhere.*  Sodam thought, looking at yoongi.

"Eomma... he is min yoongi" Jimin introduced him.

*eomma? His mom?*
"Hello, Nice to meet you.."  yoongi said and bowed to Mrs. park.

"Nice to meet you" she smiled at him.

They all spend there sometime talking.  Jimin wanted to spend time with yoongi but taehyung dragged him to his room.

*******************************

They played video games. Taehyung kept winning.

“why are you so good at games..?”  Jimin whined and took out his phone.

Taehyung and jimin began to watch some old videos of jimin.
most of them were funny.

“You were so funny and cute” Taehyung said, laughing.

suddenly....

His eyes got stuck on a photo...

"Ohh... this is mom and dad... it's an old photo......." Jimin said, looking at the photo.

Taehyung closed his eyes as Some memories flashed through his mind.

"Don't... please..."

"Tae... run.."

"Ahh..."  Taehyung Grabbed his head as he felt a sharp pain in his head...... his heart began to beat fast.........he began to hyperventilate and started to sweat.

"Tae... What happened?"  Jimin panicked, seeing taehyung who is gasping for air.

"Tae.... bear.. " he shook taehyung, not  knowing what to do.

"Jin hyunggg.....!!"  Jimin Yelled.

Rezz