CHAPTER 55

“Jimin-ah... what happened to you? Is anything bothering you?”

“Eomma.... why are you asking me the same question again and again?.... I'm okay”  Jimin said with an annoyed expression, making her sigh.

She walked away from the room only to see Suga who is standing infront of their house.

“Omo...why are you standing outside? please come in...” She said as she opened the door.

“Is jimin here?” He asked hesitantly.

“yes.. he is here... come in” She welcomed him with a smile.

“I will call him...”  she said and went towards Jimin's room.

___________________________________

Suga and Jimin went to nearby park to talk.

“Hyung... why are you here?” Jimin asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Are you okay?” Suga asked, looking at Jimin.

“I'm not....... He was my best friend.......... I didn't expected this from him”  Jimin said, looking at Suga .

“Jimin-ah.... you know him well... Tae is an innocent kid and he can never hurt you...”  yoongi said in a soft voice.

“what do you mean? Are you telling me that I am lying?” Jimin looked at yoongi in disappointment.

“No... I believe you but there are many thing that you don't know about him.” Suga said, making Jimin angry.

“Then...tell me......”

“I can't...”  yoongi said, looking down, making the younger sigh.

“ Nevermind.... leave this topic... I don't wanna hear anything about him....”

“How is your work going?”

“I'm working on a new song....”

“New song..!?”

“Yeah..” yoongi nodded, smiling.

“Are you here for only to see me?” Jimin asked , looking at his eyes.

yoongi nodded, making Jimin blush.... He looked down shyly.

“Hyung.......”

“Hmm...”

“what are we?” Jimin asked curiously and hopefully.

“we? You are my fan.....” Yoongi said with a chuckle.

“Ohh! ”

Yoongi Noticed the sudden change of expression in Jimin's face.

“You do this to every fan of yours?” Jimin asked in a low voice.

“Do what?”  yoongi asked, trying to held back his laughter.He decided to tease the younger.

Jimin sighed in frustration.

“I didn't know that you will go out with all your fans, talk on phone from night till morning, and even in your busy schedules that you would go see them....”  Jimin said sarcastically.His face became red in anger.

Seeing the cute angry little mochy, he burst into laughter.

“ you are so cute...” yoongi mumbled.

“Do you think that 'I love you'?” yoongi asked, raising his one eyebrow.

Jimin's eyes filled with tears and began to flow down.

“ I... I'm really a fool...........” he whispered, wiping his own tears.

before jimin could run to his house, suga grabbed Jimin's hands.

“what are you doing?”  Jimin asked  angrily.

“where are you going?......... Dummy...I never 'did' that to anyone except you...........” Yoongi said to Jimin who is looking at him with wide doe eyes filled with tears.

“At first i thought it's just an attraction..... later I realized that I love you.....Now i can't imagine a life without you........ I never saw a pure angel like you in my life. I really love you park Jimin.....” Yoongi said and Jimin let out a sob.

“Will you be my boyfriend.?...”  yoongi dramatically grabbed Jimin's hands.

Jimin didn't said anything......... his mind overwhelmed with emotions...

“Are you going to reject me?....”

Jimin shook his head while wiping the tears.

“ Hyung....... I.. I love you....love you from the moment i first saw you......” Jimin confessed, looking at yoongi who is smiling with teary eyes.

“Shh...don't cry......” Yoongi wiped Jimin's tears.

“Now Show me your beautiful smile..”Yoongi said with a smile.

Jimin gave him his signature eye smile.

Thank you for reading ❤️

-Rezz