𝗢𝗡𝗘

LETS GO BACK to over a thousand years ago. In a small village there was a woman. That's woman's name was Esther Mikaelson. She came from the old world years ago when pregnant with her third child. Yet only had two out of three of her children because the oldest quote on quote died. But that wasn't the case Esther had given up her daughter to her sister. But after that they moved to the new world. And that's where our story begins.

You see a couple years after arriving to the new world Esther didn't feel satisfied enough so she did what any logical person would do at least that's what she told herself and started sleeping with her neighbor. Soon enough she had gotten pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. Niklausia and Kol Mikaelson one was the child of her husband and the other was a bastard child the child from her affair. And her name was Niklausia Mikaelson.

From the moment she was born you could tell that she wasn't Mikael's child she looked so much like her biological father it was incredible. Her only features from her mother was her blonde hair and unlike her mother's it was curly like her father's, she inherited her mother's blue eyes and sharp cheek bones. But her cute button nose she inherited from her paternal grandmother.

But the twins were as close as one could get. They were as thick as thieves. You could never find one without the other. On the rare occasion you did you knew something was wrong. Wherever one was the other was near by. Nothing changed as they aged absolutely nothing about their relationship.

But when Mikael started to tell that she wasn't his daughter he started to hate her and abuse her. Kol often took the hits for his twin and the same went for Klaus if Mikael tried to hit her twin she often took the hits. They didn't care if they were hurt as long as the other one was safe. Their younger sister and one of their brothers were often jealous of their relationship but what they seemed to forget is that the two were twins their relationship was stronger than what a normal relationship with a sibling was. But Finn and Henrik from a young age understood their bond was extremely strong so they never said anything or were jealous about it.

But something different about the family is that they came from magic. Just like their older brother and older sister who was given up they too tapped into their magic at a young age. By the age of four they had mastered all basic spells for people from the ages of 5-10. Soon their youngest brother was born Henrik Mikaelson and like most of his siblings he too had tapped into magic at a young age.

Rebekah and Elijah had been jealous of their siblings. They were the only ones who didn't inherit the magic. Their other four siblings bonded so well so they were jealous. Don't get them wrong they didn't feel left out of their family but they were jealous their siblings got magic and they didn't.

Klaus had always felt a connection with the woods and after an argument with Elijah when the twins were sixteen had gone off into the woods and they had forgotten it was a full moon and when they saw someone shift they hid themselves and masked their scent. They watched the wolves transform before they headed back home.

Over the years they had done it a bit. However one time their youngest brother followed them and because of the shock in him following them they forgot to mask their scent resulting in Henrik getting mauled him after it lost control. The twins brought back their baby brother and When they finally set him down Klaus broke down in her twin's arms crying. Kol soothed her trying to stay strong himself but eventually he too broke down as the twins comforted each other crying. The others knew that the Mikaelson twins were the closest with Henrik and it was obvious that his death was really effecting them. The twins felt like it was too soon their baby brother was only fourteen when he died just weeks away from turning fifteen.

Esther and Mikael got the brilliant idea to call upon the spirits and use black magic to turn their children immortal in fear of loosing another child. So they offered the children wine which they took and they were then killed and turned into vampires. What they didn't expect was that the twins didn't loose their magic although it became siphon magic is came back stronger than ever. And when Klaus made her first kill it was then that the whole family realized that Klaus wasn't indeed Mikael's child she was the daughter of a werewolf.