𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE weeks since the situation with Marcel happened and things have escalated

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE weeks since the situation with Marcel happened and things have escalated. So as of the moment she was driving one of her cars which was a red 1965 ford mustang. She had just entered Louisiana and was humming along to the lyrics of How does it feel by Avril Lavigne . Suddenly out of nowhere Kol decided to pop in luckily her car's windows were tinted. She rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Lucky my windows are tinted."

"Okay so I was able to restrain our siblings." Kol said. "They were trying to compel the vampires to do something to them but luckily I used the spell we created like five hundred years ago on them."

"Good because so help me if they tried to get away I will hunt them down and murder them with my bare hands." Growled Klaus her eyes going gold for a bit before they returned to their natural state. "Nobody messes with my baby and gets away with it."

"I know Nikki when I tried to play a small joke on him when he was a teenager you went feral you've always been such a mama bear and have always had maternal instincts even when we were humans." Chuckled Kol. "I mean you basically raised Henrik as your own when you were seven years old because mother was too busy with babying Rebekah and Elijah to do anything."

"I know also don't say anything to Finn or Henrik but I'm figuring out a way to bring Henrik back." She told her twin. "After a thousand years I'm finding a way to bring our brother back. But he will have to be adopted into my care."

"That's incredible Niki!" Said Kol. "How did you do it?"

"Well it's still a work in process but I already created the spell I just need to tweak it a bit to perfect it." She said.

"You still have his ashes right?"

"Yes I carry them everywhere I move to." She rolled her eyes at her brothers question. "You know I would loose other things rather than my family."

"Yeah cos it's not totally weird having your family's ashes and coffins." Kol says sarcastically.

"Hey you guys are the ones who asked to be daggered. I just did what you guys asked." Said Klaus . "However I do dagger Rebekah and Elijah for other reasons because they're extremely annoying and do things they shouldn't do but it's our mother's fault as she taught them they could do no wrong. She taught them that everything they did was fine and now Rebekah is a brat and Elijah thinks everything he does is right."

"That is correct and now they think you're the bad guy when you're not." Sighed Kol.

Soon the car ride became silent as they let everything sink in and about thirty minutes later a pissed off Klaus walked into the Mikaelson Mansion followed by her twin.

As soon as she walked into the white mansion and saw Rebekah she grabbed her by the neck and choked her on the wall, "You dare try and touch my son!"

Her eyes were gold as she growled and you could tell her psychotic side was coming out and her animalistic side came out with it. Everyone knew not to mess with her when she became like this but Rebekah didn't understand and pushed her buttons, "He wants me."

She growled, "No he doesn't Rebekah! How many times has he told he doesn't want you! Can't you get it through that thick skull of yours that a guy doesn't want you! Or are you that stupid and delusional that you believe he actually wants you when he doesn't!"

"He does want me!" Rebekah said.

The mother looked at her sister and gripped her neck harder and pulled her hair, then kicked her in the ribs so hard she heard snaps Rebekah groans but that's not enough for Klaus no. She flipped Rebekah over started beating her ass until she started bleeding not even her vampire abilities could heal her, she continued until she grabbed a white oak dagger and cut her stomach making Rebekah scream in excruciating pain. She then ripped her guts out and fed them to Rebekah. She then pulled out Rebekah's heart after hours and hours of excruciating pain on Rebekah's part and she stuck a dagger into Rebekah.

She was covered in blood and she walked over to the cellar where Elijah was she grabbed him by the jaw hardly making it almost snap, "You dare try to even say that Rebekah has the right to even think about my son like that."

"She has the right."

"No she doesn't," She growled and he was shaking he should've known not to push her buttons when she's in mama wolf mode. "She thought of it even when she was human when he was a minor. On top of that she's trying to get with her sisters son that's technically considered incest. No Elijah it doesn't matter if we share blood that's fucking incest!"

She kicked his dick making him groan as her heels hit it, "On top of that she doesn't understand that someone doesn't want her ass. Get it through that thick skull of yours! And trying to say a woman is pregnant with my child when for your information I haven't had any forms or sexual intercourse in eighty years is low even for you. God you're so full of yourself!"

She elbowed him and twisted his arm until it snapped. She flipped him over once the ground and ripped out his spine. She then bashed his head. She gouged out his eyeballs and blew white oak residue on him as he screamed in pain. She then ripped out his heart. She then grabbed the dagger dipped in white oak liquid and stabbed him and left it there.

She walked out dripping his blood and saw her twin smirking at her drinking bourbon. "So I see they should be out for the next couple years. Also the witches delivered the baby and the mother was killed by witches no child deserves to be killed by witches. The baby is on your bed she was already I know how much you love children so as I murdered the witches I had Marcel bring her here."

"Okay," She smiled at her brother and walked to her room to see her oldest child carry his new sister. "Hi baby."

"Mama," Said Marcel walking over to his mother placing a kiss on his mother's forehead. "So I guess you want to meet her, huh?"

His mother nodded and he placed her in his mother's arms, "What are you going to name her, mama?"

"Well I've always loved the name Florence and Astrid so I'm thinking Florence Astrid Mikaelson." She said and the little girl giggled as she looked at her mother with her beautiful green eyes. "You like that don't you. Yea you do."

That's how they spent the next few days until Kol and Klaus had to head back to Forks. Also they needed to alternate as someone had to watch the little girl as she was only a few days old. Also Kol was now Klaus' designated babysitter when she's teaching in school.

_____________

QOTD: Who are your top singers?
AOTD: Bohnes, Avril Lavigne, Maggie Lindemann, Falling in reverse, Girl in red, Hayley Kiyoko, Harry Styles, Katy Perry, Dove Cameron and Taylor Swift