24-ꕤHeart shaped rock

●∘◦❀◦∘●꧁-----✿-----꧂●∘◦❀◦∘●

Walker

From the bus, you could see the Yosemite waterfall. I've seen many beautiful things like it. But I don't think any could even try to compete with how beautiful y/n is. The rest of the gang were on the bus. Martie was playing guitar and Ellie and Aryan were singing. Their voices were faint, but it was a really cinematic moment. y/n was looking for cool rocks with Oscar. "Is this quartz y/n?"

"Uuuhh" She paused to look at it "yes. That's quartz"

I was sitting on a wooden bench, pretending to read lines. That is, until I noticed Oscar going back to the bus. "I'm going to go get my rubber boots. Maybe I can find better rocks in the water"

Y/n nodded and went back to searching for rocks.

After a couple moments, she jumped up in excitement. "WALKER look what I found!" She yelled, holding a gray stone in the air. I stood up and walked over to them.

"Yeah?" I look at her. The sun made her e/c eyes glow.

"It looks like a heart!" She smiled.

"Oh yeah it does. That's so cool"

"Want it? I'm going to look for another one"

She held the rock out to me. "Um, duh?" I chuckled

She smiled again, dropping the stone into my hand. Which I examined before placing in my pocket.

"What were you reading back there? Looked like a hefty pile of paper" The girl laughed.

"Lines for season two."

"I loved the second book so much. You'll be great"

I blushed "thanks."

Oscar ran out of the bus, followed by Martie, then Olivea and Aryan. "BIRD, BIRD IN THE CABINET!" Olivia yelled, before hiding behind y/n.

Y/n freaked out "WHY IS THERE A BIRD IN THE CABINET???" She paused "also where's Ell?"

Aryan phanted "Trying to save it"

y/n sighed and ran over to the bus. "Ellie, do you need help?" She yelled from the door.

Then, without warning, Bobbie (Mr. Kent) walked out. His hands in the shape of a small cage. He stepped over to a tree and placed the bird, (which must have been the one in the cabinet) on a tree branch. "Bye birdy" he waved, before the little finch like bird flew up into the higher branches

"Just a little bird. No need to be afraid" Bobbie said before walking back onto the bus. Followed by the rest of the gang. They looked both scared and impressed. y/n sat down on the wooden bench.

"Now I just need to know how the bird got in the cabinet," she laughed.

I sat down beside her. "Yeah." I pause "Thanks for the rock"

y/n looked up at me and smiled. "For good luck"

I really wanted to use a cheesy pickup line to conclude that. "Lucky enough to get me a kiss?" I stared smugly. Which probably looked more like a sassy death stare.

She pursed her lips and laughed. "If that's what you want to use it for".

If it wasn't weird, I would have yelled something like "WOOOOP WOOP" but I left that in.

She stared at me "Oh don't act like we've never kissed" She laughed.

That's when I got real confident.