4

Chapter 4: Rescue

(4)

"I curse you..." Shen Er struggled in Gu Mingzhou's arms, but there was no strength in his legs. They were as soft as cooked noodles. The more he struggled, the more he struggled, the more he fell into Gu Mingzhou's hands and arms. Planted deeper.

Gu Mingzhou's forehead was dripping with sweat. He didn't expect that he would be careless and underestimate the enemy just because Su Ming was a stupid rabbit. There are many kinds of evil curses. For an extremely evil evil like Su Ming, the curse is even more powerful and difficult to break. He If it wasn't for being cursed, how could I smell such a strange aroma?

If he had known this, he should not have hesitated for a moment and erased Su Ming directly.

"Don't move." Gu Mingzhou tried his best to hold down the flapping rabbit in his arms. The tip of his heart began to feel unbearably itchy for no reason. He said patiently, "Tell me, what curse did you cast?" Shen Er didn't

listen. When he heard what he said, his ears were as red as ripe cherries. He grabbed Gu Mingzhou's shoulder tightly and bit into it: "Tell you? Do you really think I'm a fool?!"

In fact, Shen Er himself didn't know anything. Curse, he just said it casually. If he really knew how to curse, Gu Mingzhou would have been cursed to death by him during the three hundred years he was sealed.

His body was warm, as if it was because Gu Mingzhou rubbed his tail just now, and then it started to feel like this.

"If you don't tell me, then I won't be polite." Gu Mingzhou's eyes darkened slightly, and then he pinched Shen'er's soft little tail.

Shen Er felt as if the tip of his tail had been electrocuted by Gu Mingzhou's fingers. A tingling electric current quickly spread to every corner of his limbs. He almost collapsed and shouted, "No!" As soon as the

words fell, the world was shattered. Blank, the misty raindrops suddenly dispersed, the dark clouds in the sky melted away, and a ray of moonlight fell down, as if they were the only two people left in the world. Shen Er used his last strength to transform back into his human form, hoping to escape from Gu Mingzhou's clutches.

Even if he couldn't beat him, he couldn't bear the humiliation anymore. He stopped acting. He wanted to kill Gu Mingzhou!

The aroma in the air became stronger and stronger. Gu Mingzhou's heart trembled violently, once, and again... as if he was being bitten by tens of thousands of ants. The feeling was extremely clear. It must be that the power of the curse was gradually controlling his body. The sweet aroma on Shen Er's body was proof of the curse.

It was clear that he didn't do anything but scratch his tail. How did he get cursed?

He forcibly used the Heart-Cleaning Curse to contain it, but it couldn't stop the invasion of the fragrance at all. Gu Mingzhou's body was extremely hot, his face was ugly, and he stared at the rabbit in his arms who didn't know whether he was alive or dead, and took a deep breath.

"Should you tell me or not?"

"Speak of your ancestors, I will kill you today!" Shen Er did not hesitate to kick him, and with a click, Gu Mingzhou's right wrist bone holding the sword was fractured on the spot.

The severe pain in his wrist was like hot oil poured on a raging fire. The long sword suddenly fell to the ground, and the last string in Gu Mingzhou's mind burst.

He suddenly showed an inexplicable smile, and then he took his right hand expressionlessly, grabbed Shen Er's snow-white ankle, and dragged it under him, "Okay, today I will teach you what human beings are like. How to give birth to a child."