69

Chapter 69 Afternoon (Second update)

(Sixty-nine)

"I know what to do."

A hint of coldness flashed across Gu Mingzhou's eyes, and he raised his head and looked at the vast cloudless sky, as if he was talking to Heaven. , said quietly, "I will definitely ascend, no matter how much it costs."

He has never been afraid of Heaven. Since he was born, Heaven has not been kind to him.

The puppet stared at him silently for a long time, then slowly said, "Maybe, I hope you can ascend."

Gu Mingzhou looked back at him and said firmly, "There is no chance, I must ascend."

This kind of thing By that time, she was indeed even more unlike him.

It was because Shen Er and the children were there that he had a firm will to never die.

The puppet pursed his lips, suddenly feeling envious.

Just like the envy he felt when he happened to see a mother buying candied haws on the street for her child after he ran away from home when he was five years old.

No one bought it for him.

It was something he had never had before. Just looking at it made his mind imagine what it would be like if he could get it too.

Everyone in the world said that he was ruthless and desireless, and even a great evil cursed him to die if he could not find the one he loved, because they all believed that Gu Mingzhou had a cold nature.

But in fact, he desires this seven emotions and six desires more than anyone else.

What he wanted, he just couldn't get.

"Let's do it." The puppet said softly.

Gu Mingzhou narrowed his eyes, followed his words, and transferred his own spiritual energy and the spiritual energy of the red practiced talisman and seal into the sword.

"Aim for the heart, don't miss it." The puppet looked at him quietly, as if it had already anticipated such a scene, reminding him how to kill him without any trouble.

Gu Mingzhou nodded slightly, aimed at the puppet's heart, and inserted the sword in his palm inch by inch.

"To be frank, I regretted it for a moment..."

When he was about to die, the puppet's voice was faint and empty in the sword light. Gu Mingzhou could clearly see that there was a lonely smile on the face that was exactly the same as his own. He thought,

"It would have been better if Shen Er hadn't been sealed three hundred years ago."

His reincarnation was seriously injured and he could kill the reincarnation in front of him and live in this world forever - but that If you do, Shen Er and Lan Shi Sushang will definitely shed tears.

So, forget it.

It is enough to have a cherished Gu Mingzhou in the world.

Hearing his words, Gu Mingzhou laughed and said, "This is not a separation between life and death. After I ascend, all my memories will come back." After a pause, his smile

faded and he added softly,

"Besides, three hundred years It's not too late, Shen Er is also thinking about you."

As long as the final result is good, it's not too late.

"Really..."

The puppet raised the corners of his lips, smiled relaxedly, and said nothing more.