Chapter 42

Damn Idol Episode 42

As Choi Jae-seong said, Han Si-on was scary these days.

This is not to say that he gets angry easily or that he is sensitive.

In fact, he was much kinder and gentler than usual.

Nevertheless, the reason I felt scared was because of his attitude in preparing for the stage.

This was the first time I felt that a person could become so obsessed with something.

At the same time, I also wondered whether I had ever lived like that.

I have practiced hard.

But I have never risked my life.

Han Si-on risked his life.

Seeing Han Si-on like this from the side had a positive effect on 3 Months & 100 Days.

"Oh my god, you guys are so toxic."

These were the words that vocal trainer Yoo Seon-hwa uttered in front of the camera after watching and watching.

Lion Entertainment's training system is such that even stubborn trainees break out once in a while.

However, with the exception of Lee Ion, they had no idea that the 3 Months & 100 Days members, who had no training experience at their agency, would follow along so well.

Han Si-On was even waking up two hours earlier than others while maintaining this training schedule.

When Koo Tae-hwan asked what he was doing, he said he had to tune his voice.

The feeling of watching Han Sion's stage being completed step by step from the side... ... .

"Wouldn't the Internet go crazy once it airs?"

"I think so too. But what I'm a little worried about is that it doesn't look too idol-like."

"Hmm. That's right. If you have two judges, you can talk a lot. I think you're going to talk about real music."

But eventually Choi Jae-seong shook his head.

"But if you think about it, 'Under the Streetlights' had a strong impact, but the rest were all songs by seniors, right?"

It certainly is.

Flowers Bloom, Boy Scout, I Never Played Around.

Because they were all songs from idol groups.

As Choi Jae-seong said, the impact under the streetlight was just too strong.

Especially the arranged version.

At that time, Lee Ion intervened.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah, we were talking about how people will react after Sion hyung's performance tomorrow."

"Wouldn't he be treated like a crazy person, in a good way?"

"As expected, isn't it?"

"Let's go first. PD said we're gathering."

"Wow, are we done with break already?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

<Coming Up Next> It was the day before the first mission of this contest took place.

*      *      *

Drop Out members initially felt a little uneasy about entrusting the arrangement to Selfish's original composer.