~:AUTHOR'S NOTES :~

Hello,  lovely readers this is our first attempt to write a book. So, we are very much excited but at the same time we are also in little bit confusion that our story can satisfy u or not.

As we are writing this for the 1st time it's ours humble request that u all plz support us ,find out the mistake and encourage us to make it correct instead of criticizing.

Till now we have always been a reader like u all but we had some thinking skills, visions and imagination of our own that forced us to make mixture of our thoughts and to share with u all through this story - RARE DIAMOND [ Destinied To Be Mine ].

If u are having any suggestions or inquiries regarding the story. U can dm us on insta - @pea_rlflora and @acewritze .we would be graced to interact with u all and to know about your opinions.

We can promise that by the starting of the story u are gonna find it interesting and love it.....

Actually this book is a combo of 5 short stories.

We will try our best to keep u all entertain through the story but for that plz keep patience and read atleast 5-6 chapters of 1 story.

We are sure your valuable time will not be wasted here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
------------------
YOURS LITTLE AUTHORS :~

COMMENT BOX IS TOTALLY YOURS JUST ENCOURAGE US THROUGH IT TO WRITE.

Do follow us on insta @Pearlflora and @acewritze for spoilers.

Thanks ☺
words-249....