~:CHAPTER 1 :~[Familiar ]

"ye zindangi
hasraton ke siwa kuch bhi nahi,
jo manga wo mila nahi,
jo mila wo manga nahi,
jo hua uski khwahish na thi
jiski khwahish thi wo hua hi nahi ."

Please read carefully some changes were made but it merely matches to the chapters that were given before.

Let's start.... 😊
Happy reading! ☺

Author's pov~
.
.
.
.
.
In the city of Delhi a man is sitting in a chair tied with chains and infront of him a girl in her 20s standing with her serious face.

'you, bitch!'the man shouted. 'Yaa btw nice change Mr. Rudra setth and so called baby 'the girl replied with a smrink on her face.

The man furrowed his eyebrows and said 'you are talking about which btw I am not in a relationship with you it's just a timepass because you are so boring, you didn't let anyone touch you ,then what advantage of having this beautiful body of yours. '

'Yes I know it dear'she mocked him. Again said 'I'm just talking about your drastic jump from the word baby to bitch. It's ok bcoz you don't deserve me. I know all your moves and you dated how many girls till now. You hurt me cheat on me then why would I let you touch me deeaaaarrr ' she replied sarcastically by stretching the last word.

Listening to her the man started laughing and said 'seriously Prathna,you are madly in love with me but I'm not. I just want to use you but now I don't need you'

They are unaware that two men and some guards are listening to their conversation.

So guys let's come back to their conversation. 'R' for Rudra and 'P' for Prathna.

P - yes I'm and that's my biggest mistake.

R - yeah girl and btw you are intelligent than other girls bcoz they don't know my real self but you identify it without let me know.

P- indeed I'm and thanks for your compliment . Ye toh mera bayein haat ka khel hai.Apko pata hai Kyu?

(it's a simple work for me.you know why? )

R- really btw why? split up dear.

P- it's bcoz I'm a ethical hacker you moron.

R- How dare you to refer me as that.

P-I'm not referring it's just the truth.

R-wait you said you are hacker then I heat a jackpot.congrats to me.

P- jackpot what you were talking about.

R-I mean I just cheated a hacker that's the biggest record anyone could have made .and I fool you and you became fool as your love was true but not mine. As per my research and experience a girl can never be in a deep love with one man.

P- 'chaand, aasmaan, raatein, kitabein thak chuke hai mehboob ki tareef sunte sunte aur ye samajhdaaron ka zamana kehta hai ki ladkiyan ishq nahi karti.'

(even the moon, sky, night, books get tired by hearing the love birds and this intelligent world telling that girls don't love)

She said with disappointment but in last she smiled like a psycho.

R- aap sayar hai kya sayari acha bol leti hai. Uff bohot hogaya yeh faltu baatein abb bata mujhe yanha kyu? laya gaya.