•Chapter 4•

*loading playlist*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kinikilig ako talaga
Di naman siya sobrang guwapo
Ngunit siya ang type na type ko
Bakit ba ganito ang nadarama ng puso ko"
ᴍʀ. ᴋᴜᴘɪᴅᴏ
ʙʏ: ʀᴀᴄʜᴇʟ ᴀʟᴇᴊᴀɴᴅʀᴏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4:
sᴛᴀʀᴛ!

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ:

You woke up, from the announcement of the pilot. You rubbed your eyes as you yawned, you glanced through the window it was now Morning like, the sun is shining making you squint your eyes from the bright light. It's been 4 hours now you slept well but your tired as fuck. You look on your left your mother all fast asleep you sighed as you lean on your seat feeling comfortable and relaxed. After all these years your going to see your dad again! You smiled to yourself.

"I wonder how is he doing tho.. " you thought, you just shrugged to yourself and open your phone to play some offline games since your bored and had nothing to do and plus, there is no service here.

...

"Good morning! This is your captain speaking we will be landing shortly so please fastened your seat belt and remain on your seats please turn of any electronic devices, again good morning and mabuhay! Welcome to Malaysia hope you enjoy our flight at Philippine Airlines"

The captain announces, you couldn't contain your excitement now, a big grin on your face as you look at the window, the view its beautiful! Your Mother is now awake well, she just woke up.

"We arrived, jusko haba ng flight natin 4 hours.." (God, our flight is so long, 4 hours..) Your mother yawned.

"Excited ka noh?" (Your excited huh?) Your mother gave you a tired smile, and you nodded

"Well yea.. At the same time nervous since were living here for like 1 or 2 years? And also new school" you said.

"Don't worry hija, I used to live and grow up there you will be fine! People are nice tho" your mother smiled at you.

"I hope" you chuckled.

...

"Finnalyyyyyy hellooo Malaysiaaa!!" You smiled as you raised both hands in the air as you exclaimed, people passing by giving you weird looks, you mother had an unamuse look on her face grabbing your ears while dragging you away. Apologizing to the people.

"Arayy-arayy oww maa?!"

"Aiya y/n! Don't cause a scene!" Your mother scolded, you just chuckled nervously.

"Hehe sorry--" you smiled.

"I need to call an Uber to take us to the train station" You mother said

"Huh?? Mag byahe nanaman tayo ng malayo? Grabe naman" (huhh? We're going to get a ride and we will go somewhere far? Damn..) You stated

"Mhm.. Pupunta tayo sa island na tawag dito na.. Paulu Rintis! Trust me anak maganda doon at ang dream house namin ni papa mo nandoon din, infact doon na din sya nag stay!" (We're going to an island called Paulu Rintis! Trust me my child it's beautiful there, and also the dream house if our father is also there, infact your father is staying there) you mother said leaving you with a big grin on your face as you felt more excited about it.