•Chapter 5•

*Loading playlist.. *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ by ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜɪᴅᴇ"
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧
𝐁𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

...

'𝐘𝐞𝐩 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭.. '

You texted your dad to come pick you up, but he said "he can't" the reason is he is grocery shopping with your mother, which makes it they are having a date! Great heavens. You just stood there like a lost puppy your dad just send the address of your home and it is not working and not helping, 2 reasons: 1.you don't know exactly where to go, and 2.YOUR ONLY NEW TO THIS TOWN!

"Tanginaaa" (fuckkk) you mumbled to yourself, you wanted a ride but there are no signs anywhere, also you don't know how to speak malay for fuck sakes. You lean your head on the wall as you groaned in annoyance.

"Y/n?" You turned around and heard the familiar voice, ofc the one and only Boboiboy. You quickly fixed your posture.

"Oh Heyy!" You akwardly smiled to yourself.

"What are you doing here? I thought your going home and also it's going to be dark soon" The Dino cap boy said as he glanced at the view of the sunset, it was mixed with orange, yellow and purple. Even better the ocean view.

"Well uhm- you see.. " You looked away and you felt embarrased to tell him, that your lost and also needed some help to get home. Boboiboy raised a brow waiting for your response. Then you sighed in defeat.

"I'm lost and I dunno where to go.." You smiled nervously. Boboiboy chuckles softly at your response.

'Tangina men, tinawanan ako iisipin ata etong lalaking eto ang tanga ko' (Fuck men, he laughed at me he might thought that I'm stupid) you were embarrassed and dying on the inside.

"I can walk you there? Trust me I know this town like the back of my hand!" He said confidently as he gave you a proud smile unknowingly to you he is trying to impress you. You smiled at him as like the Gods gave you a blessing.

"Ackkk thank you!" You covered your mouth in realization.

"I-i mean thank you" you then said calmly with a gentle smile on your face.

"Anyways, Where do you live anyway?" Boboiboy asked. You then told him your address. And what your house looked like that you only could remember.

"And yea that's where it is" you said.

"Ohh it was just nearby at *insert name of street* let's go there and you can point out where your house is" he said.

"Gee, thanks! I thought im going to get lost haha!" You laughed at your self, and boboiboy just stared at you with a smile of adoration in his face.

....

The two of you walked in total silence, it was not akward tho yet it was a peaceful. Meanwhile with you admiring the view the light of the sun reflects and hits your face, your dull eyes turned into beautiful brown color. Boboiboy glanced at you he knew you were enjoying the view of Paulu Rintis. He decided to break the silence.