info

full name : jason connor dilaurentis

birth date : july 2nd 1988

age : twenty-four

height : 6'0

siblings : alison dilaurentis (younger sister) spencer hastings (half sister) melissa hastings (half sister) alex drake (half sister) charlotte drake (cousin / adoptive sister)

relationship status : single?

☾𖤓

the summer of 2008 was when the relationship between arabella montgomery and jason dilaurentis really started. he knew she was six years younger than him, he also knew he'd get into serious trouble if anyone found out. but he truly loved the younger girl. he didn't mean to fall in love with her but he would've done anything for arabella, even kill for her. the age gap meant nothing to jason. arabella filled the hole in his heart.

2009 was when jason really went downhill and that was when arabella started to worry for her boyfriend. he was always around ian thomas and garrett reynolds the three boys would always be getting into drugs and alcohol no matter what time it was during the day. arabella knew jason would just break at any moment it was just a matter of time.

september 1st 2009 was the last time jason ever spoke too arabella but he was too stoned and drunk to remember half the things he did that night.