𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"i cant believe you drugged us" aria says as we walked down the stairs "hey, it wasnt me. it was her" i say as i point at alison "if we got another A threat while you guys where asleep we could cross you off the list" she tells them

"i can't believe we where suspects" emily says "i wasn't always the best friend to you guys" alison admits as we walk into a different room "yeah, well, your plan didn't work" spencer says as alison turns on the lights "i didn't sleep through the night"

"wait for it, spencer. we'll get there" i tell her with a smile "so you two work here?" hanna asks as she looks around the room 

"the owner travels a lot. we watch his place upstairs when he's gone" alison saus as spencer plays a few keys on the piano "toby told me he wanted you to know you did him a favor"

"he said he was free at last" alison says "i know what you see in toby, spencer. when he tells you the truth, you believe him. he said his time in juvie got him away from jenna, and he was actually grateful to me. that's how i knew he wasn't A. and it was the last time i saw him".

"you've got cash, passports, and plane tickets. we need to leave for the airport in an hour" noel says as he hands us each an envelope "thank you" i tell him before he walks away  

"ali-- look i understand we're here to figure out who A is, but i need to know if ezra told me the truth" aria says

"ezra seemed to get that everything i said was made up stuff. but he believed me when i said that cece and i were roommates at upenn. we hung out a lot at this pub near hollis. that's where i met ezra. he said i reminded him of holly golightly in breakfast at tiffany's" alison admits "he wanted to write a story about me"

"do we need to hear the rest of this?" emily asks with jealousy laced in her voice

"i thought it was a compliment" alison continues "because audrey hepburn played her in the movie, but turns out she was a big phony who couldn't even name her cat"

"she didn't name her cat because she didn't think she deserved to be loved" aria says as she tries to not cry "they were just a couple of poor no-name slobs"

"im sorry aria" alison says "for what?" aria asks "for everything"

"ian was more freaked out than i thought he was going to be. he took off out of there like a plucked peacock" alison says making me slightly chuckle which stopped once a bowl hit the floor making me jump

"geez, hanna!" emily shrieks "sorry" hanna says as she shrugs her shoulders "aria, you okay?" spencer asks "yeah" aria mumbles 

"ezra's still looking for me, aria. but it's not about the book now, it's about you" alison tells her "what would you know about that?" aria asks "he found shana in georgia. he knows that we were in touch, and he offered to help. he thinks if he saves me, he'll win you back."