── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Cherry blossoms. Bipolar weather that couldn't decide whether it wanted to be happy on minute and sad the next every single day. Raging allergies for some unfortunate souls.

The season of Spring is most commonly associated with rebirth, cleaning, and worst of all, the start of a new school year.

The last few months have been uneventful.

It's been two months since you last slept in your bed. Two months since you had hero work. Two months since you've spoken to someone you actually liked without cameras following your every move. It's been two months since you've been trapped in this lab.

And you're going stir-crazy.

Contact with anyone was limited. You ask why but all you get are short glances from the scientists. They never made eye contact so much as to turn their heads in your direction before immediately turning away to finish whatever task they were assigned as fast as they could. The only person who would look at you was The Doctor.

And you hated him.

"Let's discuss about your feelings."

"No."

"We detected fluctuations in your mood in your recent tests. Any reason that may be?"

"No."

"Shall I increase the dosages of your medications?"

You want to kill him.

Most conversations with him usually resulted in you feeling that way. The only topic of discussion with The Doctor was always medical-related-- not that you wanted to talk to him to begin with. Well, it was either that or him reprimanding you.

It wasn't your fault the new interns were easy to mess with.

They should learn how to take a joke better, you think, unaware that flickering the lights while circling hazardous medical instruments around the room while chanting in Latin in reverse isn't a funny very funny prank to some people.

It wasn't your fault humans are sensitive-- or epileptic in that fact. It wasn't that big of a deal, everyone survived but all strangely hurried to turn in their pink slips afterward.

A lot of memories had to be wiped that day which in turn caused a lot of paperwork for The Doctor which in turn kept him out of your skin for a few days, literally.

One point for Subject 001

Zero points for The Doctor

You spent most days in the lab. More poking with needles, more brain scans, more physicality tests. So boring, so dull. You'd sometimes get visitors... when visiting was allowed.