why aren't you on my side?! (part 2)

highly requested part 2 enjoy!

"Y/N MARJORIE KELCE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" my mom screamed. the whole room fell silent.

"what do you mean mom??" i asked. i was personally confused because all i did was stand up for myself??

"WHEN DID I EVER TELL YOU THAT VIOLENCE WAS THE ANSWER??" she screamed

"mom i wa-''

"y/n i don't want to her it lets go." she said. i stayed put in the chair. "NOW" she screamed.

once we got outside i was absolutely pissed. since when did my mom not take my side. she always did.

"mom please just listen to me" i said

"y/n i don't want to fucking here it when we get home give me all your electronics. phone, ipad, laptop, everything." she said

"oh my fucking god" i said under my breath

"you have something to say y/n??" she questioned. i shook my head. "that's what i thought.

once we got home i got to my room and handed her all my electronics.

"is that everything y/n" she asked

"for the love of god yes mom!" i said irritated.

"watch you're tone young lady!" she said.

"whatever" i said and slammed the door shut in her face.

"Y/N SLAM MY DOOR ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD." she screamed.

i opened the door, smiled, then slammed it even harder.

"you know what y/n?" she said bursting my door open.

"what mom what?" i said with tears coming down my face.

"what the hell is up with you? what has gotten into you this is not the y/n i know" she said sternly

"you really wanna know mom? i'm so fucking tired of this goddamn school. every single fucking day i get bullied. i never say anything because i don't want you to worry. but you know what? this shit has piled up on me and i really had enough. and if you really wanna know why i punched the fuck out of that girl it's because she was shit talking you and dad and i was getting so fucking tired of it." i ranted

"y/n that still is no right for you to cuss out the principal. THE PRINCIPAL OF ALL PEOPLE! REALLY Y/N?!" she screamed

"i only cussed her out because she wasn't taking my side! she said she agreed with what the girls said about you and dad. and you know what mom? you're really starting to remind me of them. you used to always take my side and now you won't. you won't believe you're own fucking daughter? are you serious???" i asked.

"y/n stop making excuses!" she yelled.

"you know what mom? i'm so fucking tired of this and i don't want to talk about this. get the hell out of my room!" i screamed.

"you're room? your father and i are the ones who bought this house!" she said.

"well you know what mom? i'm her the most out of all three of us. i'm so tired of being alone all the time. i just want someone to talk to but it seems like i can't because no one is hearing me out. i've been having a really hard time in school with these bullies and it's really ruining my confidence. so please just leave me alone." i said fully sobbing now.

"y/n i-"

"mom i don't want to hear it get. out. now." i said

she sighed and got up. a part of me felt bad but the other side was like that's what she deserves. it's what everyone deserves. i just want someone to hear me out on things im frustrated about but it's always overlooked and no one seems to care. people are always like "oh my god i wish my parents were famous" well news flash you don't. most of the time you're by yourself in a huge house. your parents never have time for you, they don't have time to hear you vent, it's all so fucking stressful.  i honestly wish i could switch days with a normal person for just one day. one day. that's all.

maybe in another life you still would've listened to me mom.