sickness

y/n age: not born

taylor's pov

i remember being so excited when i found out i was pregnant about a week ago but now i just want it to be over. this baby has made me feel so sick and i hate it.

tonight i have a show in sweden but ive been feeling sick this whole week. i'm still gonna perform though. i know how long my fans have been waiting for this. there's no chance i'm gonna cancel.

i go on in about two hours and right now i'm in the dressing room with travis laying in the couch. i'm very nauseous so i'm really trying not to throw up every where right now.

"tay? is there anything i can do to help?" trav asked.

"no i just— i just have to wait for it to pass" i said. every second my stomach turned. i groaned in pain. this sucks.

"trav?" i said sitting up.

"yeah baby? you okay?" he asked.

"yeah i'm just gonna use the bathroom real fast" i said.

"alright baby be careful" he said.

"i'm just going to the bathroom trav" i said.

"i know just. you know. never mind." he said. i quickly went into the bathroom and sat on the floor. i didn't lock the door just in case trav needed to come in. i really hate this feeling. i just want it to be over.

"trav?" i yell from the bathroom.

"yeah?" he yelled back.

"can you come in here?" i asked. then the door opened and trav walked in.

"oh baby i'm so sorry" he said as he crouched down next to me.

"i feel so sick" i said.

"do you still wanna preform?" he asked as he moved some hair out of my face.

"yes? i don't know. i just need this to pass first..." i said.

"okay i understand. do you want some water?" he asked. i nodded.

travis pov

i walk out the dressing room and head down the hall to get tay some water and i run into tree.

"hey trav how's tay feeling?" she asked.

"not great. she's still feeling pretty sick. she still wants to preform, but i think she's starting to second guess it" i said. tree nodded along.

"well she's on in about half an hour do you think she'll be good by then?" she asked.

"i'm not sure. i can double check with her though. you can also come into the dressing room. i'm sure tay won't mind." i say.

"okay ill just come in the dressing room." she said. i nodded and we headed back to the dressing room.

as we walked in i heard tay gagging.

"shit" i muttered. i ran to the bathroom and saw tay hunched over the toilet.

"oh tay im so sorry princess" i said as i pulled back her hair and rubbed her back. i placed the water bottle on the counter and just coaxed tay until she was done.

"you feeling a little bit better baby?" i asked. she shrugged and climbed into my lap and laid her head on my chest.

"trees here to see you babe." i said to her. "do you want her to come in?" i asked. she nodded.

"you can come in tree" i called out. tree walked in a gave a sad smile to taylor.

"how you feeling?" she asked.

"okay i guess..." tay mumbled.

"i can postpone the show tay" tree said.

"no! don't i can do it. i'm fine. i mean for gods sake i preformed right after a break up. i can do it." she said.

"okay well you're on in 15 so we need to start walking" tree said as she looked at her phone.

"trav?" tay said.

"yeah?" i asked.

"can you stay backstage for this show?" she asked.

"of course baby. whatever you want" i said as i squeezed her. she let out a smile and i helped her off the floor. we walked down to the stage. she didn't go in the cart this time because it would just make things harder.

once the fans saw taylor wasn't in the cart they went wild. i noticed that tay covered her ears.

"you okay?" i asked her.

"yeah i just have a bit of a headache." she said.

"would you like medicine?" i asked. she nodded and shortly someone came with some pain meds for her.

usually taylor is very excited to preform but i can tell she's not feeling the best. that's what i love about tay. she's never gonna back down from things and i love her for that.

the show needed up going pretty well. there were only a few time where the transitions had to be a bit longer so taylor could relax a little.