prologue

Roses in the car with her with her twin brother and mother on the way back to the house after a long day at the park, while her father and eight brothers are at the house getting dinner ready for when the three of them get back from the park.

Rose is sat in her car seat fighting to stay awake, while her brother is playing with his toy car. when out of nowhere   car comes speeding straight towards them. Alicia her mother tried her best to swerve out the way but, had no luck as as the car tipped onto it's side knocking her mother out cold.

There was glass and blood all over the calf and impact that from getting hit by a card full speed and tipping over. Rose's brother had past out from impact of the car being hit but unharmed besides a couple of bruises, although Roses was awake and had injured as piece of had cut her arm.

All of a sudden she sees a figure coming towards the flipped car, as the figure comes directly to her side the of car, she shuts eyes so the person who was there didn't see that she was awake, but then hears the man say something in Russian that she doesn't understand.

??man: босс, работа выполнена, что вы хотите, чтобы я сделал с мальчиком и матерью после того, как я заберу девочку. (boss the job is done what do you want me to do with the boy and the mother after i take the girl).

However Rose couldn't hear what the person on the other side of the phone say but, the man said ok. Then she felt that she was being unbuckled from her car seat. She opened her eyes and say on of the Russian Mafia right hand man, she than started wiggling and screaming for help, for someone to get her out of the man's grasp. she heard her brothers voice ask if she ok and screamed for him to help her. She heard panic in his voice when he was calling out to their mother to wake up. Rose stoped when she felt a prick in her neck and everything went quite and darkness overtook rose.