part 1

rose pov:

rose pov:

"rose,rose come on we are going to be late." ruby said shaking me "go away ruby" I say in a groggy voice "no come on a get ready, you got to feed your pets" ruby said jumping on the bed."ahhh, fine" I say finally getting out of bed, but not without a struggle.

god these babies are going to be the death of me

"ROSE COME ON" ruby shouted from downstairs. "IM GETTING DRESSED NOW"
I go and have a shower and I put on a nice black dress with a washed light blue jean jacket, white trainers and sunglasses as it warm today Wales.

for once

After getting ready I go down stairs to feed all of the pets, "come on babies time for breakfast "I say getting their food ready for them " rose come on we are going now" ruby says going in to the kitchen were I am

After getting ready I go down stairs to feed all of the pets, "come on babies time for breakfast "I say getting their food ready for them " rose come on we are going now" ruby says going in to the kitchen were I am. "fine but your driving, I can barely get into a car, so how in gods name am I going to drive" I say slowly making my way to the front door "its fine I was going to drive anyways". we get into the car and start to head to school.

We arrive at school and spot our friends, going to head over to them "hi guys" rub says to everyone "hi rub and ro, how are u ro" Emily say "I'm good, tired tho" "I bet" Valentina says laughing.The bell goes off "come on guys we got maths first" Nathan say "arrhhh" we all say.

After maths me and Ruby have art, but the rest all have English " bye guys see you later" ruby says "bye2 they all say back. In art "CAN ROSE PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE, I REAPET CAN ROSE COME TO THE OFFICE" the headteacher says ruby looks at me "whet did you do" she sways when I'm grabbing my stuff "I don't know, ahh and I like art see you later" I say back to her before slowly head to the office.

Roman ( dad ) pov:

Roman ( dad ) pov:

I'm working and talking to my oldest son Leonardo "dad do you think we're ever going to find her" he says looking up to me. I sigh "I don't know Leo, I don't know but we are still going to keep looking for her no matter what" I tell him. All of a sudden my phone starts to ring, its unknown number

hello is this Roman Russotto?

yes this is him, who are you and why are you calling" I say annoyed that they are calling in the first place.

hello Mr Russotto I'm officer Alex, I'm calling because we were updating our system and believe we know where you're daughter Rose Russotto is.

I freeze they know where my daughter is after 14 years, my son is just looking confused at what the person on the phone said to me

hello Mr Russotto are you there?

I put the phone on speaker so Leo can hear what's going on "can u say that again"

yes, yes Mr Russotto we have found you're daughter Rose Russotto

from the conner of my eye I see Leo shocked face but his eyes are full of unshed tears and love "where, where is she" I say getting up from my seat same as Leo

she is in Wales

Wales, she was in Wales " I'm on my way"

ok Mr Russotto come to the police station when you arrive and we will go from there

ok " I sat before hanging up the phone.