Prologue

A massive ship is seen anchored. In dry dock, it is a massive attack carrier.

/For an idea of how the ship looks, think of the infinity from Halo 4, mixed with four Paris-class engines on the sides, the dagger-like shape of the vanetor from Star Wars, and some more parts from other Halo frigates./

Built in 2911 and launched in 2912, she is under the command of the UCDF's 4th Fleet. However, despite the fact that it was built 15 years ago, for some reason, the UCDF Navy continues to update its electronic systems, sensors, and modifications, making it last for long periods of time without returning to dry dock, but with continued upgrades to its firepower.

The name of this ship is a tribute to one of the first colonies to openly join the UCDF. The name of this attack carrier is Harvest Grace CV-8.

POV, third person.

It is a calm day in the shipyard of Callao. In the dry dock there is a warship. There are two people of about 35 years of age, male and female, as they walk through the observation section of this station.

???Captain, do you know when Harvest will be ready to get back to the rest of the fleet?.

Captain: Oh yes, the dock workers said she would be ready to depart in five hours, then this beautiful lady will be back with the fleet, lieutenant.

Lieutenant: I can't wait to see what modifications they made to her captain, because from what little I heard, she'll be able to stay away from port for a long time.

Captain: I've heard the same rumors as your lieutenant; I've been informed of her modifications, and so I plan to tell the rest of the fleet once we're done here at port.

Lieutenant: Very well then; I'll see you on the bridge in five hours, ma'am.

As the lieutenant walks away from the captain, she turns around to look at the massive carrier from the observation bay windows with a look of motherly care for the ship.

Captain: Well, I hope you're ready to get back to all those kids in the fleet harvest, because the entire fleet is going to help test out those new modifications you made.

And with that, the captain turns around and leaves the observation deck. But as the captain does this, they miss the ship's hull lights brightening up for a few seconds, as if Harvest had heard what the captain had said.

(FIVE HOURS LATER)

Harvest's Grace could be seen slowly accelerating out of drydock as the station workers watched from all over the station, with its four massive ion-pulse drive engines glowing brighter as the ship got further away. After a few minutes of moving away from the station, small particles began to form a circular shape in front of the ship as the secondary FTL drive activated and sent the ship off to the rest of the 4th fleet.

Station 1: Man, working on and watching ships leave port will never get old. Right guys?

Behind the station worker, multiple voices can be heard voicing out their agreements with what was said, as all these people enjoyed working on ships and watching them leave the station.

As Harvest's Grace peacefully glides through space with its secondary FTL drive to meet up with its fleet, the crew of Harvest's starts to get real-time updates from their fellow crews of the 4th fleet due to it being the flagship of the fleet itself. By no means is the 4th fleet small; it's actually decently sized. The fleet of 38 ships is made up of five corvettes, fifteen frigates, ten destroyers, two escort carriers, and then the attack carrier, the flagship herself, Harvest' Grace. Then all of a sudden, the ship drops out of FTL, right next to the 4th fleet, with the Harvest slowly making its way to the center of the fleet.