Game ON!

Today was finally that day! For the whole week I was already looking forward to this day since today was the anniversary of class 1A graduation and guess what? Aizawa and all out teachers would be there as well. The most favorite ones at least. We had Aizawa, Yagi, Yamada here. We had invited 3 other teachers but they all couldn't make it today so it was just us and as for the location, we had actually decided to rent out a restaurant where we could let go and just be us. The crazy bunch of lunatics UA had.

Shoto: Deku, long time no see.

Me: Oh Shoto! How are you doing?

Shoto: Great. 

Me: Your dead?

Shoto: Getting there.

Me: I see.... hey, did you see Iida?

Shoto: No and I also haven't seen Kirishima yet.

Uraraka: GUYS! Why are you two standing there without any drinks?

Uraraka and Mina came over to give us some drinks and as much as we accepted the drink, I for myself wouldn't drink it at all. Unlike the heroes here, I still had a nightshift to do. I tried my best to get out of it but nooo, I had to be there at around 2 AM and would be at the phone till 10 AM. 

The others had taken a day or two off from what I knew but hey that was soo not something I cared at all. 

Me: ....

Shoto: What's wrong?

Me: I have to go to work after this party.

Shoto: Call center?

Me: Yeah.

Shoto: .... call me if something happens.

Me: But it's your day off?

Shoto: Don't care. You helped us all get through our troubled times.

When he said that cuched his drink down and switched our cups after the girls left. I owed him one for this and I was also thankful when he let me be. That day I heard just a lot of talking about their coworkers and how they were treated and how some were just supporting some other heroes and others are just doing all the work and not getting credit. It was in the human nature to talk and to complain. Still it was fun to listen to them. At around 1 AM, I had to leave the party and got back to the call center.

Me: 911: What's your emergency?

Caller: I... there is some kidnapping going on in **** restaurant.

Me: Alright, calm down Sir. Can you tell me more about the situation?

Caller: Well some villains entered and started to threaten all the people in here and then Dynamight came in... and... well ... he needs help.

Me: Ohhh....

Caller: He seems drunk as well..?

Me: OHO!

Caller: There is also another hero here.

Me: Tell me more.

Caller: Shouldn't you send us some help over?

Me: You have two heroes and I am sure Dynamight has everything under control.

Caller: But he is getting a lot of beatings!

Me: And?

Caller: He is injured.

Me: And?

Caller: HE IS BLEEDING!

Me: But all the civilians are good, right?

Caller: Yes.

Me: Then, I don't see your problem at all.

Caller: ...You....you... you... you don't see the pro..problem?

Me: I don't.

There was one reason why I was saying this and it was because Kacchan was getting on my nerves the whole night because he insisted that I was actually making his job worse because I was allways calling him for everything. He also decided to call me a useless DEKU who doesn't know how to do my job right since he was not the fucking only hero there was. Well guess what? I decided that since I had to leave earlier than the others and GO DO MY JOB which was also important even more than a heroes since they get called by US, that I could just leave the hero who HAD EVERYTHING under controll al by himself.

Besides Kirishima was there probably as well.

Caller: .... what are we supposed to do then?

Me: Leave the facility or just watch. The heroes will be able to deal with this eventually.

Caller: Eventually?

Me: Yes.

Caller: But isn't this you-

I hung up when the caller was about to say something about this being my job since this was more or less a lesson for my dear Dandelion and every police officer would actually be on my side here even the heroes like Hawks and Endeavor or Aizawa and Midnight or anyone else. I saved their lives a couple of times when they call in requesting more backup and I had send them already.... so for this one time, everyone would look away.