Chapter 12

I had a very busy morning. After the call, I ran to my hair appointment to bleach my hair blonde.

I DIDN'T DO THAT MY HIGHLIGHTS ARE NATURAL FROM THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!

After that, I spent 2 hours preparing for the date. I stuffed my favorite handbag to the brim with lube and dildos and drank three bottles of vodka. I also stuffed a dildo up my ass for good luck and one into my peehole for good measure. My pussy I saved for Eleanor. After that, I went to the restaurant. I walked, because I am one with nature and like to drink essential oils for breakfast uWu.

She was standing outside waiting for me. She looked so lovely in the sunset, in her black trench coat, the slowly fading sun casting somewhat of a spotlight over her stark silhouette. I felt my heart do a weird flip in my rib cage, and it was almost as if it was beating to a whole new rhythm -- fast, uncontrollable, and never before discovered. That new, electrifying feeling zapped all the way through me and made me shiver all the way to the tips of my fingers. 

She waved at me, and I ran towards her.

A/N: How are you liking the story so far? I worked very hard on it and I hope y'all are enjoying it so far!!! This is the official end of part 1 of this novel, so please give me some feedback about it!!! 

Love,

-Badassbitchbunny

(Also this is satire, to all y'all mfs calling me weird and saying you can't read through this shit.) (Mostly my friends.) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!