chapter 17

Naira's POV

After the rituals maa asked Advika to take me to Maan's room but I didn't wanted to go...

I don't know how is he gonna punish me...

Right now we were going to his room but suddenly she stopped in middle... Making my head hit her as I was busy looking at the beautiful garden in between...

"Bhabhi ma aapko yaha se akele hi jaana pdega" she said...

"Bhabhi you have to go alone from here..."

"Par kyo" I asked...

"Kyunki yaha se aage jaane ki kisi ko permission nahi h hum aapko aur kuch nahi bta skte ab aap jaiye" She said...

"Because no one is allowed to go in there... I can't tell you anything you should go ahead."

Before I can ask something else she ran away leaving me alone in that big corridor. I walked ahead and found 2 guards there... They saw me and bowed down and greeted me...

Uff I am not gonna get used to it...

"Kya aap mujhe hukum ka room bta skte hai kaha h" I asked... Clearly I didn't said his name as no one calls him by his name...

"Can you show me hukum's room"

He nodded positively and I followed him... That area was so beautiful and had so many rooms... I swear if I came alone I would surely get lost here... There was a beautiful living area with so many plants...

We reached and he too once again bowing his head went away

Taking a deep breath i opened the door and entered... The first thing that came to my mind was the whole room screams "Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh"... The room was very elegant... There was a walk in closet, balcony with a beautiful view and a bathroom attached...

 There was a walk in closet, balcony with a beautiful view and a bathroom attached