chapter 32

3rd person's POV

Everyone was sleeping when Naira woke up feeling hungry. She had to come early to prepare for Jaanvi's grahpravesh so she couldn't eat that much and had to leave early. And after the rituals they directly went to sleep as they were too tired. Abhimaan too woke up as she noticed Naira struggling to come out of his arms.

"Jaan what are you doing? Do you need to use the washroom." He asked rubbing his eyes...

"Maan I'm hungry." She said while pouting.

"You didn't had your dinner?" He asked.

Abhimaan was busy but he managed to feed her lunch but later Naira joined all the ladies and she also had to do some rituals as the elder Sister-in-law of groom. So he couldn't take care of her.

"Jaan wait here. I'll make something for you." He said and went out of the bed. But Naira grabbed his hand.

"Maan do you know cooking?" She asked getting scared thinking what she would have to eat...

"Of course Jaan i know. Don't worry and wait here for me." He said and kissed her forehead. He picked up the trousers and put in on.

"Maan I'll come with you." She said to which he nodded and went directly to the palace kitchen as the kitchen in their chambers were still not ready.

She found her seat on the counter chair while abhimaan found some pasta. During the time Abhimaan was cooking Naira was talking with him or just look at him more like eye raping. He too started getting uncomfortable under her glance but couldn't do anything in front of her. He couldn't stop his own wife from checking him out. He just let it slide and continued cooking pasta but later Naira thought something and pointed.

"Maan there is something here..." Naira said pointing on his bare chest. Abhimaan started looking but couldn't find anything so he asked where it was?...

"Here" she said placing her hand on his chest and started gliding her hand down to his trousers and started opening the knot of his trousers. But Abhimaan grabbed her hand to prevent from going down. He too was turned on but composed himself.

"Jaan you're playing with fire." He replied.

"But Maan I love playing with Fire..." She replied.

"Jaan you're hungry let me cook" he replied.

"Maan I'm hungry but for you. Let me eat you up..." She replied sucking his fingers.

"Jaan if you continue doing what you're doing. I won't be able to hold myself back." HE said .

"Then don't..." She replied seductively.

He grabbed her chin and started kissing her passionately. While his other hand went to her one boob and started fondling her making her moan in his mouth. Just then they heard someone they immediately parted and looked in that direction.

"Bhai sa if you want to do something. Go to your own room." Anish said.

"What are you all doing here? And why're you still not asleep?" Abhimaan asked.

"Bhai sa we should be the one asking you. Why're you here?" He replied.

"This is my palace I'm the king here. I can go anywhere anytime i want..." He replied.

"Actually bhai sa i heard some noise and came here to check But Bhai sa why are you not wearing any t-shirt?"  asked...

He didn't said anything and went back to the kitchen.

"Actually Ani I was hungry so we came here..."she replied.

"Oh okay bhabhi ma... But bhabhi ma can I also have some pasta?" He asked looking at the pasta.