Cough Cough // ( Logan + Tyler )

REQUESTED BY: WeirdWriter79

Logan's POV:

I hate being sick, it makes me feel disgusting no matter how many times I shower and it's keeping me from school, so now when I go back I'm gonna have a ton of homework.

I sat on my couch watching Percy Jackson while I read a book on constellations that Tyler had gotten me for Valentine's Day.

I heard a ding from my doorbell and got up to go see who was at the door.

I slightly opened the door, peeking through the crack to lock eyes with a pair of chocolate eyes.

"Tyler?"

"Hey, are you feeling ok?" I opened the door to let him in and he handed me a basket that contained treats, a teddy bear, and a blanket.

"What's this?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Oh, nothing much, I just thought it would make you feel better. But are you feeling ok?" He asked the question again, a slight hint of concern was etched on his face.

It was cute whenever he got worried.

"I'm fine, I'm just sick and hungry." I said as we walked into the living room. I placed the basket on the coffee table and sat on the couch.

"Do you want one of the treats I got you?" He asked searching through the basket. Everything in there was sweets.

"I don't think sweets would sit right with my stomach." I said grabbing the teddy bear from the basket and snuggling it.

He looked at me, then looked at the kitchen.

"Do you have stuff to make chicken noodle soup?" He asked getting up and walking towards the fridge.

"Chicken noodle soup? That random." I said watching my show. I could hear him rummaging through cabinets and the pantry.

"Yeah, whenever Taylor would get sick I would make her chicken noodle soup. It would always make her feel better so maybe it'll work for you."

I knew that Tyler was a great cook, he took charge of making the group food whenever we were hungry during a hangout, especially after Ben nearly burned down the kitchen trying to make pancakes.

A few minutes later Tyler walked over with a tray, a bowl of chicken noodle soup was accompanied with a small bowl of grapes and a glass of water.

"Well look at you getting all fancy." I teased, he blushed while setting the tray on my lap and sitting next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

I shoved a spoonful of the broth into my mouth and an array of different flavors exploded in my mouth. I devoured the soup, slurping the broth and chomping on the grapes.

When I was done, Tyler had scooted to the very end of the couch, looking at me with a mix of fear and astonishment.

I blushed in embarrassment, nervously giggling and placing the tray on the coffee table.

"It was really good." I smiled at him.

"Glad you liked it." He chuckled, moving back to my side and putting his around back around my shoulder.

I rested my head on his shoulder and we watched as Annabeth called Percy seaweed brain for the first time.

I smiled, then turned to Tyler and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks for taking care of me."

•••

Word count:577
IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE, I WAS WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALL WEEKEND AND JUST GOT THE CHANCE TO MAKE THIS.
I LOVED WRITING THIS, THESE POOKIES R SO CUTE.😭😭

HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT

xoxo
-author