Building Bonds

A/N: So I recently read a few of Askora's works over on AO3, and I've been obsessed. Honestly, I cannot stress enough how good the fics are. So you get this! :D I couldn't help but take inspiration from their works, I love them so much. ;w;

Fair warning, a lot of this chapter is me shamelessly making Izuku feel bad about his weight. Bear with me, the whole fic won't be like this... I didn't even mean to make it this bad in the first place, but reading through it while editing had me scratching my head going, Huh, this is a lot of weight-based angst. I'll try to change that in the future, but I'm obsessed with Izuku hating himself because of his weight while the others are just like, "Huh? But you're cute af." Thank you so much, Askora. You've fucked up my tastes for life. :')

All that being said, this is not a kink fic. It's just me shamelessly putting a chubby Izuku down about his weight, even though he's beautiful and everyone loves him.

Also, this fic takes inspiration from the BL manhwa "No Way, Vampires Don't Exist!" along with the part where Izuku has to lose weight for Eijirou, Katsuki, and Shouto to drink his blood. (though in the manhwa, Dongha has to gain weight.)

AND this is my first A/B/O fic! Ever. I don't know how well I've done, but I've read a bit in my time. ;)

TW: Please note that this story includes self-harm/non-con touching. I don't know how detailed the triggers will be, but regardless, if you have problems with self-harm or non-con I don't recommend reading this. (I mean, you can, but please be warned that there will be mentions of/the act of self-harm and non-consensual touching in this fic.)

That is all! Enjoy, my gremlins! <3

✧༺♥༻✧

"I'm so fucking sick of drinking these blood packs," Katsuki, who was sitting on the couch with his boyfriends, grumbled as he tossed the now empty plastic to the side. "I want fresh, human blood," He snarled.

Eijirou shook his head, somewhat sadly. "You know that's impossible. Remember the last time we tried that?" He huffed.

His skin crawled at the memory of those human girls that their mentor, Shouta, had sent to live with them. They were annoying, loud and obnoxious. And worst of all, they were obsessed with trying to fuck them—which was disgusting. Not only were they filthy humans, they were female humans.

Eijirou wasn't into women; never had been, and never would be. However, their insistence on such hadn't stopped them from being interested in him and his boyfriends.

Gross.

"Well, maybe Mr. Aizawa can give us a male human this time? Straight, of course, but it would at least give us something to look at before we suck him dry." Katsuki smirked at the thought.

Shouto shook his head. "I doubt Mr. Aizawa would appreciate us objectifying our food," Shouto replied, deadpan. "And I'm not sharing with him."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I said straight, didn't I?" He scoffed.

Eijirou hummed. It wasn't a bad plan. They could get some poor, unsuspecting human fool to come live with them, and then—as Katsuki had so eloquently put it—suck him dry. "I like this idea," Eijirou piped up as he sucked on his package of foul-tasting deer blood. "We should give Mr. Aizawa a call. If not, classes at Yuuei start up in a month from now. Maybe we could pluck some unlucky fellow from our classes...?"

"And have people suspect we had something to do with them being out of it all the time? I know you're stupid, but you can't be that stupid." Katsuki glared at him through hazy eyes from feeding.