Chapter 38: Intruder

~~~~~~~~~~~
{INTRUDER}
~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

Kian was fuming. His blood was boiling in his veins as a torrent of rage consumed his very being. Clenching his fists by his sides as his jaw was set tightly, teeth gritted in frustration, he stormed out of the house.

'That f*cker Leon.' He cursed in his mind. 'It's all because of that damn bastard!' Swinging his tightened fist backward, he landed a harsh blow to the trunk of the tree he was currently standing beside.

"It's all his fault!" He yelled, clutching onto his hair in anger.

The Charmer wanted to talk to his beloved human, wanted her to listen to him and forgive him. He wanted (Y/N) to like him again, kiss him and embrace him back into her arms. But when he went to knock on her door to get her to let him in, he found out through Cassius that she'd left for a walk with Reece and Leon.

"Leon you f*cking beast! You despised her at the start! Why do you want to steal her from me now, bastard?!" Kian was trembling with the overflowing amount of anger that possessed him. All day and all night, all that consumed his thoughts was the images of the girl who had him wrapped around her finger.

(Y/N) was the only thing that occupied his brain, heart and soul. He wanted nothing more than to just correct what has been done wrong and keep her in his hold forever.

'Once I make you mine again, darling...' He thought, sighing with a faraway expression painted on his face. 'I'll do anything for you...'

Before he could delve further into his thoughts of infatuation, his sharp amber eyes caught onto the silhouette of a stranger hiding in the bushes near their house. It appeared to be a male given his body stature, and was dumb enough to let his spot of hiding be given away so easily.

But what utterly snapped an already rageful Kian was the fact that the demon was trying to peek inside (Y/N)'s room.

What little control he had over himself was broken. A small smile forged itself onto the Charmer's lips before it burst into a full blow of demonic laughter.

Walking closer to the intruder, he kept his footsteps quiet so as to not alert the peeking demon who was shamelessly drowning in the lewd thoughts he was imagining of himself with the attractive human as he tried to get a glance at her inside her room.

He was the same demon who, along with Sylvia and the other female demon, had been spying on all of them on that day where they had been spending a day out together like a family on picnic.

Currently too busy imagining the naked body of the human girl, he failed to notice the wrathful aura that suddenly seemed to engulf him from all surroundings. Kian's amber eyes were glowing a bright yellow in hatred, a deranged look crossing over his face as he stood right behind him.

Moving his hand forward to tightly grasp a fistful of the lusting demon's hair, he put all his might in pulling him away from his hiding position.

The demon yelled out in shock, not expecting to be grabbed so mercilessly by his hair. Before he could even process what was happening, he led out a loud, painful scream of agony just as his arm was twisted behind his back and broken in time less than a second by the Charmer.

Kian held a stoic expression on his face but inside was a burning sea of furious fire that reached till his very soul.

"How dare you try to even think about laying your filthy eyes on my darling?" His voice was eerily calm, but calm was the last thing Kian was.