Chapter 46: Helpless

~~~~~~~~~~~
{HELPLESS}
~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

ΔWARNING:

•Sexual harrasment

[Kindly refrain from reading the particular part further down in the chapter if it makes you even slightly uncomfortable.]
______________________________________

Leon had lost all count of days he'd been a prisoner in Areon's territory. He was always on the brink of exhaustion, barely able to keep himself stable and awake. The strain in his arms have made it hurt and ache more than before and the smell of his blood and the sight of it doesn't bother him as much as it initially did.

The fresh scars on his body are yet to heal themselves but it has been so long since he acquired them and still there was no sign of healing. Perhaps, his body was finally out of the energy required to do so.

The cuts of grudge on his face inflicted by the manipulator in anger for the fate that he had gifted his sister, had already faded. After Areon killed off and ate Vin, there was no one to bring him food or water, leaving him in the weak state of weariness.

Leon's spirit, however, was inextinguishable. No amount of rage had depleted out of him yet and no amount of rage would ever flee.

Not until he serves Areon the dish of karma he deserves.

After all the taunting remarks of hurting his mate, his wife, if Areon thinks that Leon would fall weak at his feet and let him have his way then Areon is the dumbest demon present in the entire forbidden forest of Melenoa.

No one touches his human.

No one brings a frown to her lips or tears to her eyes.

No one lays a single scratch on her.

And if someone does,

then they are no better than dead.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, Leo?" (Y/N) called out for the beast in a shy voice.

"What?" Leon replied, pulling down the hem of his hoodie as he finished wearing his clothes after the bath that follows their combat training.

"Come here to me."

Leon gave a skeptical look at her but listened to her comand, approaching nearer to her as he stopped right in front, giving a suspicious look to her sheepish expression.

"Come closer." He bent down a little towards her, staring straight into her eyes with his piercing gaze.

"More." He bent down further, until they were face to face with each other, both of them at the same level of eye contact.

As a flash of a few seconds passed by, Leon found himself lost in the alluring sight of those beautiful (E/C) eyes that the human in front of him was blessed with, easily making out a clear reflection of himself in her irises.

A small shy smile graced her lips, a child like innocent wonder befell over her face as she stared back at him, unaware of the strong hold she had casted over the Beast standing before her.

Her hands that were hidden behind her back, seeming to be holding an object moved to come in front before they were raised. Only when he felt a feathery light weight on his head did Leon break out of the trance he was enraptured by.

He touched the object resting atop his head, courtesy of the human, and let his confused stare meet her again.

"A flower crown?"