Chapter 3

Hello readers! 👋🏻

Welcome to another chapter of TLL.💕

If you like the chapter and want to know more, the target for the next chapter will be given by the end of this chapter. 👇🏻

(I promise it won't be anything difficult😉)

VOTE•COMMENT•FOLLOW! 🤧🦋

Find me on Instagram if you wanna stay updated about the story😉
(Link in my bio!)

Find me on Instagram if you wanna stay updated about the story😉(Link in my bio!)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
🫲🏻HAPPY READING🫱🏻
::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(FLASHBACK)

Nikita stretched in her seat after the bell rang. Finally, it is time to go home! Thursdays are always hectic in their schedule. But it is also a relief for Nikita that she is not currently working on any projects.

Picking up her bag, she looked at Akansha, who was desperately searching something inside her bag.

Nikita: "What did you lose now?"

Akansha: (making a pout) "I can't find my lip balm!"

Nikita: (narrowing her eyes) "Yeah, that is because you gave it to me this morning and right now, it is inside my bag."

Akansha: (with a foolish laugh) "Ohho! I forgot."

After coming out of their class, they were walking through the corridor.

Nikita: "Umm... Akansha?"

Akansha turned and looked at her as if she had seen a ghost!

Akansha: (desperately) "Tell me what is bothering you?!"

Nikita: (confused) "What? How did you-"

Akansha: (proudly) "Because I am very attentive. You never call me Akansha. Now tell me what happened?"

Nikita: (casually) "Nothing is bothering me actually. It is just... Prof. Bakshi seems really disturbed since a few days."

Akansha: "To be very honest, I have noticed that, too. He is too disturbed to even taunt you."

Just then, a voice came from behind which made Akansha shut her mouth. They turned behind and saw Prof. Bakshi standing there.

Prof.: "Ms. Kapoor?"

Nikita: (regaining her composure) "Yes, Sir?"

Prof.: (hesitating) "Um, nothing. Just called you randomly."

He said and started leaving. Nikita felt something is not okay. She felt really uncomfortable while watching him go.

Nikita: "Sir?"