Chapter 6

Hello readers! 👋🏻

Welcome to a new chapter of TLL💕

If you like the chapter and want to know more, the target for the next chapter will be given by the end of this chapter. 👇🏻

(I promise it won't be anything difficult😉)

VOTE•COMMENT•FOLLOW! 🤧🦋

Find me on Instagram if you wanna stay updated about the story😉

(Link in my bio!)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::🫲🏻HAPPY READING🫱🏻::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

🫲🏻HAPPY READING🫱🏻
::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NIKITA'S POV:

I checked out the luxurious interior of the restaurant. Once a month, I take Mum, Dad and Akki out for dinner at any of the famous restaurants. But we never came here. Because we prefer a cozy, familiar environment over any fancy 5-7 stars. I ordered a latte and Mr. Whatever ordered a black coffee.

Me: (after taking a sip) "I can tell that Riwayat is paying you well. It is not so handy to have a casual conversation at a 7 star."
Him: (taking a deep breath) "Listen, this isn't a casual conversation. I think you are not getting the seriousness of the matter."
Me: "I am getting it very well. But you are not. Because you could have proceeded further by now rather than abusing Anup Bhaiya, if you were actually serious about it."
Him: (slapping the table) "Nobody talks to me like that."
Me: (leaning forward and looking into his eyes) "Don't you DARE behave like this. I am not your employee. You have ZERO rights to talk to me like that. Raise your voice again and I can't guarantee that I won't slap you."

He kept looking at me with shock. Maybe he is that favorite child of the family who has never been scolded. After a few moments he closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. I think he was just trying to digest the insult he deserved. Huh! Like I care!

Him: "I don't have all day to spend. If you have something to say, just say it."
Me: "I don't have infinite time, either. I have a deal for you."
Him: (serious) "Deal?"
Me: "You will leave Anup Bhaiya alone and I will help you find the main culprit who did all these to you company."
Him: "And how so?"
Me: "I have my ways. You don't have to know about it. Just think about the deal. It's a win for you. I find out the culprit and you get an upraise in Riwayat. Sounds good, right?"
Him: (looking at me like I'm mad) "Are you even serious? You really don't know who I am, right?"
Me: (shrugging) "Obviously I don't have that much free time to know random people. Just tell me about your decision."
Him: (pausing for a moment) "What if you are staging up all these just to save your brother?"
Me: (resting my elbows on the table) "See, I was wondering why you aren't asking me this. Even if you put Anup Bhaiya in jail, the main culprit will be outside. He or she can harm Riwayat again. Because believe it or not but Anup Bhaiya is NOT THE CULPRIT. So Riwayat will still be at risk. But if you give me time, I will find the main culprit. Just IN CASE if I can't find them, which won't happen but still, then you can decide whatever you want to do. I won't object a single time."