New Sinners On The Block

After the disaster at Lucifer's mansion, the Hazbin crew returned in the early afternoon to the hotel.

Alastor: (surprised) Well, you lot were quick.

Vaggie: (calmly) There was a change of plans.

Alastor: (calmly) Well, on other news, I've just got off the telephone, and you'll be happy to know our new residents are coming in two hours.

Charlie: (shocked) Two hours? That's good, I guess, but we're kinda in the middle of something personal.

Alastor: (calmly) No need to panic; you do what you need to. I shall help prepare this hotel to greet our new friends.

Charlie: (calmly) That's great news, Alastor. Make sure everything is in check before they arrive.

Angel Dust: (annoyed) Let's hope this isn't some cheap ass trick.

-

An hour later in the hotel, Emily sits on her bed in her hotel room, recovering from her outburst at Sera. Suddenly, she hears a gentle knock on her door.

Charlie: (softly) Emily, can I come in?

Emily: (quietly) Sure, Charlie.

Charlie enters the room and sits next to Emily, offering her a comforting smile.

Charlie: (sympathetically) I just wanted to check on you. Are you feeling any better?

Emily: (hesitantly) Yeah, I think so. I'm sorry for causing a scene earlier. I just... I have a lot on my mind.

Charlie: (understanding) It's okay, Emily. We all have moments like that. But I want you to know that we're here for you, no matter what.

Emily: (gratefully) Thanks, Charlie. That means a lot.

Charlie: (encouragingly) And if you ever want to talk about anything, I'm always here to listen. You're not alone in this, okay?

Emily: (smiling faintly) Okay.

Charlie gives Emily a gentle hug before leaving her to rest. As Emily settles back onto her bed, she feels a sense of gratitude for the friends she's found in Hell, knowing that she's not alone in her struggles.

Meanwhile, the rest of the hotel staff continues to prepare for the arrival of their new guests.

Vaggie: (frustrated) Angel, could you please focus? We need to make sure everything is perfect for our guests.

Angel Dust: (nonchalantly) Relax, Vaggie. I got this under control. Everything's gonna be sparkly clean by the time they walk through that door. Whoever they are.

As the group prepares, Charlie walks down the stairs and into the lodge.

Charlie: (calmly) Is everything ready?

Cherri Bomb: (excited) You bet!

Sir Pentious: (concerned) Say, where is Miss Emily?

Charlie: (nervously) She... won't be joining us.

Husk: (calmly) Honestly, can't blame her. That kid deserves a break.

Suddenly, the sound of a car parking outside the hotel catches the group.

Vaggie: (realizing) Ah crap, Alastor, you said they would be here in two hours, not one.

Alastor: (calmly) Don't worry, dear. Let me handle this.

Alastor opens the front doors as the sleek black limo parks, and a figure steps out.

Carmilla: (calmly) Alastor.