The Royal Catastrophe

The next day, in the sloth ring, the doors of Belphegor's mansion burst open as the guards gather in front of the smoke.

Guard Commander: (shouting) DEFEND THE MANSION!

Suddenly, the figure emerges from the smoke covered in darkness as it walks forward in one direction, chopping the guards into pieces without looking at them, their blood spilling everywhere.

Guard Commander: (desperately) Sound the alarm! We're under attack!

As the guard commander frantically tries to rally his forces, the mysterious figure moves with deadly precision, effortlessly dispatching anyone who stands in its way. Panic spreads among the guards as they realize they're facing a formidable opponent.

Guard: (terrified) What... what is that thing?!

Another Guard: (panicked) We need reinforcements!

-

Inside the throne room, Belphegor himself is alerted to the commotion outside. With a mixture of curiosity and apprehension, he steps out of his chambers to investigate, only to be met with the sight of his guards being slaughtered by the mysterious figure.

Belphegor: (shocked) What in the devil's name is happening?!

As he watches the carnage unfold, Belphegor realizes that his own life is in danger. With a surge of panic, he retreats back into his chambers, frantically searching for a way to defend himself against this unexpected threat.

Belphegor: (frantically) Guards! Summon, my elite soldiers! We must repel this intruder at once!

But as he reaches for his communication device, Belphegor freezes in horror as the door to his chambers is blasted open, revealing the looming figure of the attacker, wreathed in shadows and menace.

Belphegor: (desperately) No... please, have mercy!

But mercy is not on the agenda for the mysterious assailant. With a swift and merciless strike, Belphegor's cries are silenced as he falls to the ground, joining the ranks of those who have fallen before him.

-

A week later, in a dimly lit palace in the pride ring...

Sheila: (shouting into a phone) I don't give a rat's ass about your excuses, you incompetent piece of shit! Get it done, or so help me, I will chop your worthless head off!

Suddenly, the lights flicker ominously, causing Sheila to pause mid-rant, her brow furrowing in confusion.

Sheila: (irritably) What the bloody hell is going on now? Did someone forget to pay the bloody electricity bill again?

Before she can investigate further, a figure emerges from the shadows, wielding a gleaming sword.

Sheila: (alarmed) Who the hell are you?! How dare you trespass in my palace!

In a panic, Sheila reaches for a nearby weapon, but before she can defend herself, the figure strikes with lightning speed, driving the sword deep into Sheila's chest.

Sheila: (screaming) You fucking bastard!

As Sheila collapses to the ground, blood pooling around her, the figure stands over her before. With a swift motion, the figure withdraws the sword, leaving Sheila to bleed out on the cold palace floor.

-

The next day, elsewhere in the pride ring, sinners and hellborns run in terror as buildings are blasted into rubble by another of Vrak's sinners.

Tentacus: (determined) Time to show Lord Buredoran and her royal highness how easy it is to handle the power of the Aurora Box. I hope they like how I'm redecorating the place.