Chaoter 1

Y/N would be walking to the training grounds as his "friend" would appear next to him "soooooo whatcha doin there Y/N~" as Y/N would glance back a little "well satomi I was walking until you got here, so why are you here?" As the girl would fix her hair a little "well am I not allowed to see my friend?" As Y/N would roll his eyes "I suppose........" as Y/N would stay quiet as satomi would be talking about random stuff as he would arrive at the training grounds as his other friend suguri geto would walk over in a sports bra and pants "so Y/N ready to train?" As Y/N would nod as he would grab his staff and walk into the tiny arena "ready when you are suguri" as Y/N would then think "I wonder how much she's gotten better and I better keep an eye out for satomis little 3rd parties" as Suguri would rush Y/N with a special grade tool "playful cloud" as she would swing it as Y/N would block with his staff as he would so a sideways flip striking at suguri as she would parry as Y/N would be looking for an opening as the 3 separate bars of playful cloud made for a hood defense as he would snake his cane under her leg pulling it up into the air as he would sweep her other leg with his own as she would fall and as Y/N was about to bonk her on the head she would roll out of the way spring back as she would send a few different curses at him "ok those curses should by me a little bit of time I sent in 1 first grade and two 2nd grades" as Y/N would dodge an attack from the first grade as he would sigh as energy would swirl up in a small dome around him as he would send the energy outwards destroying the cursed spirits but as soon as the dome lowered suguri would already be there swing playful cloud at Y/Ns cane successfully knocking it away from him. But even without the cane Y/N was no slouch in hand to hand.

As suguri would swing playful cloud as Y/N would be like water as he would flow with the chains and instead of directly taking the impact by blocking he would be gently redirecting the strikes with his palm as he would then kick suguri in the chest sending her back as Y/N would rush her again as he would jump in the air about 1 foot off the ground as he would kick suguri in the ribs and head in one fluid motion sending the girl a few yards away as suguri would wipe the dirt from her mouth and stand up as Y/N would then say "give it up suguri it's over" as he would extend his arm behind his back catching a reversal red from satomi she was to predictable he knew as soon suguri was in trouble she would try to gang up as he would take the energy from Red as his body would be engulfed in a red glow as as his wounds would be healed "thanks for that satomi" as he woukd fire a beam of cursed energy as it would stop close to the girl but it would take up her whole line of vision as suddenly Y/N woukd be above satomi with his cane swinging down as his cane would kinda be like the inverted spear of heaven as it would negate cursed techniques and infinty is a cursed technique so satomi would crash to the ground next to Suguri as Y/N would float down gently landing as the wind would be blowing as the two girls would converse before rushing at Y/N as satomi would fire red at Y/Ns feet as he would jump in the air but satomi would already be there uppercutting Y/N to suguri and a special grade curse as she would smirk before rushing away as the cursed spirit would use a domain expansion as Y/N would be surrounded in a black dome as it would be like a jungle as creatures would jump out and keep attacking Y/N until he woukd get annoyed "that's enough" as he would make a hand gesture as he would say "domain expansion........... limitless divine energy" as the main rule for this domain is 95% of his opponents cursed energy automatically becomes his and his sure hit effect is gone but for even more attack strength as Y/N would make energy bindings for the cursed spirit as he would walk over to it "wow your weak is this really all you have?" As Y/N would aim his palm at the creatures head blasting it off with a beam as the cursed spirit would start to disappear as Y/N would drop his domain.

Y/N would appear  hovering over the two girl "really suguri that's the best you can muster kinda disappointing" as the girl would look annoyed "suguri don't let him get to you" satomi would say as the two would both rush Y/N and start to attack him and he would be blocking and dodging there attacks until suguri would punch him in the back of the head as he woukd double over as satomi would do a front flip kick sending Y/N crashing  into the ground. As Y/N would Look up and see the two girl high fiving as he would  stand up shaky as he would surround himself in a aura as his cursed energy would shoot up "wow someone's found there second wind" suguri would say as before the could even close her mouth Y/N would be there as he would have smacked her on the middle of her back as he would do the same to satomi as they would be caught so off guard by the speed by would laugh "well that didn't really hu-" but little do they know Y/N left fused energy on both there backs as he would close there fist as a explosion would happen as Y/N would run into the explosion as he woukd kick satomi so hard she would be sent into the wall of the training arena and bounce off as Y/N would turn only to catch a horde of curses in his face as he would avoid the rapid attacks as a way would part through the curses as suguri would go through and hit Y/N with playful cloud stunning him as satomi would appear above him and unter the words "red........" ending the fight as a explosion would happen as Y/N would be laying in the middle of the crater as suguri and satomi would have barely got out of the explosion as they would take Y/N to the infirmary to be treated as satomi and suguri would leave "m-man I'm tired" suguri would say as satomi would nod agreeing "he almost be both of us.... And he was holding back I can tell" as the two girls would walk into the sunset ending this chapter for us

Hello amazing readers thanks for reading and have a amazing day or night