Chapter 5

The spirit would send his knee up hitting Y/N in the mouth sending him back but he would then grab Y/N by the face and would throw him through a building as Y/N dazed would stand up and would look confused "what's that red orb at his fin- OHHHH SHITTTT" he'd say as he would dodge out of the way of the blast which was reversal red "man I love these powers I'm well..... invincible" the spirit would say squeezing his hand as him and Y/N would begin to engage in hand to hand combat as Y/N would catch his leg and roll to the ground as they would both quickly stand throwing punches and kicks but with Y/N with a boxing stance would give a quick jab then uppercut but the spirit would kick Y/N in the side of the head which falling backwards but would regain his footing "while that brats away......" two globs of the spirit would break off and manifest into satomi and suguri with a purple outline as Y/N would have made his way back over as his new 2 foes along with his old one would be starring him down as the wind would brush some of his hair as he would snarl "YOU BASTARRRRDDDDDD GIVE THEMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKK DO YA HEAR MEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!". As the boy would charge the spirt only to get kicked by satomi and punched by suguri "that brat dosent know those are copy's they only have about half the power of the real ones but the same abilities!" As satomi would punch and suguri would kick as Y/N would block them both only to get sent back from a head but from the spirit as he would wipe his blood from his nose ready for the next onslaught of attacks as he would turn his cursed energy into a giant slash as it would cut the building behind his foes as it would slide down but while he was unfocused he would have been hit with a red reversal from satomi as suguri would have been above him as she would let all her cursed spirits drive and bit Y/N into the ground as the boys muffled cry's would be heard.

The sorcerers watching from drones

"Shit he's getting torn apart" Utahime would say wincing as kento nanimi to would look on in frustration "come on Y/N........."

Back on the battlefield

Y/N would catch a kick from satomi swinging her into a building as he would fire a blast sending her crashing o the ground as his cane would manifest as he would smash suguris head with it knocking her into a confidence store but he would look up to see the spirit with his hands extended as Y/N would fly to a high skyscraper as the spirit would have a purple glow on the edge of his fingertips "what the hell is he doing?" Y/N would think until he remembered satomi telling her about a secret move of her clan called a HOLLOW PURPLE that destroyed everything in its wake as Y/Ns eyes would go wide as he would immediately shoot a blast at the spirit which made his hands shift the slightest so it missed Y/N as the purple blast would destroy dozens f buildings barley missing the one Y/N was on as his eyes would go wide at the pure destruction of that move as he would be a little shook up but suguri would come back up only to have her face grabbed and smashed through the floor as blood would shoot out scaring Y/N but the body would begin to turn dusty and blow away "wait that dosent happen to humans so this isn't the real suguri and satomi as his face would turn to rage as he would appear infront of satomi and would blast her head off as it would just wither away as it would be the same as it started................... Y/N and the spirit "so we've been at this for a while what's your name?" As the spirit would roll his eyes "well since your a son to be dead man it's Amasha" as Y/N would smirk and think "well if I win this, this won't be a fight to forget" as Amasha would appear infront of Y/N with his arm cocked back "TAKE THIS!" As the punch would connect and sparks of black would fly everywhere as lighting would crackle as the blood would escape from Y/Ns mouth and his eyes flashing white but would recover and would punch Amasha in the gut with a similar result as they would both be panting but would begin to exchange blows. A battle of will a battle of the toughest a battle of the meanest and a battle of the strongest as one punch would connect from Y/N giving him a opening as he would make a dagger of cursed energy and stab the spirit in the chest "that pitiful attack ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!" He'd say kicking Y/N back into a somersault but Y/N would stand up smirking like a kid who got there hands on the Halloween candy, a fat person with food, Edp to little kids and would snap his fingers  as Amashas Chet's would explode as his face would contort to pure horror as Y/N would see a arm sticking out and would immediately speed past Amashas defenses and rip out the body revealing a injured satomi as he would hold her in his arms and lay her down far away as I rage amasha would rip out suguri and throw her into a apartment complex to Y/Ns horror as his chest would heal "it was more annoying to use my techniques with them inside me" as he would go for a slash but Y/N after seeing what he did would slash him in half............ "you fucking moron you took out the two sources of your power but Y/N would see another arm sticking out grabbing it and it would reveal yaga "I thought he was gonna be stronger................"

Hey guys thanks again and sorry for inconsistency I really am I'll try to be better but have an amazing day or night