i. beginning

as the sun broke through the black skies of night and covered it with its strong yellow rays. how ironic it is, when you mix yellow colour with black the outcome is black but when it's about mother nature than the outcome is yellow and blue in the morning and black in the night.

"shah, there has been a rise in the rebels and a lot of people have started speaking against you" a noble dressed in jama with a patta tied around his waist at right told him.

"kill those who speak against me" the pahlavi emperor said, without even looking at the noble who spoke and kept his focus on the pamphlet in his hand.

"we need a reason for that?"

"if it's a hindu, shia or an ahmaddiya accuse them of blasphemy and if it's a sunni prove him to have committed adultery or rape and get his zina done" the emperor spoke with indifference, if asked who would be the biggest hypocrite than that would be the man sitting on the throne who used religion according to his own will.

shah reza pahlavi was known for his acts of religious zealotry which he carried out in mass numbers. ironically, his own mother was a hindu who tried guiding him to the right path but he hated that.

with dark brown eyes, sharp nose and thin lips, painted on a canvas of brown with moustache and beard reaching till his chin. the shah was every bit of a menacing who wouldn't think before killing anyone else.

"jii, shah. also, shehzadi noor is believed to have joined hands with other rebels and is planning something big in firdausgarh" the noble said fearfully, everyone knew of the princess's shenanigans which she did as a rebel against her father.

"let her do it. she will get tired and one day return to the palace again.what about the horses and dyes which were to be brought from Persia. have they arrived yet?" shrugging off the news about his daughter, he turned his attention to more pressing matters of state which were it's economy.

he was a powerful king, his empire extending from balochistan to bengal, with several vassal states which were related to him through his mother and daughter's marriage which didn't dared to rebel against him because of the shared blood.

the two men indulged in a deep conversation regarding the matters of state which were more pressing. before, a soldier entered and bent down in reverence of the shah.

"agastya rao has seized the fort of jaigarh, located to the north of poona and has taken numerous soldiers as prisoners along with the loot of all the treasure present there" the soldier sweated as he felt the burning glare of reza pahlavi in his skull.

"and?" reza beckoned him to speak more, having felt that there was much more to it.

"he has sent a letter for you through one of our soldiers" the soldier shivered in fear as he handed the letter over to the extended hand of the shah who looked angry and was ready to crush the skull of anyone thinking of him as agastya rao.

the emperor dismissed both the nobles and soldier, who left from their.

agastya rao,a rebel king, whose kingdom lied to the south of vindhya mountains of deccan. his raids and seizure of the treasure had become really famous with time and it lead to more people rising against the shah as a retaliation to his atrocities.

the shah unrolled the letter. it was written in turkic.

'reza pahlavi,

knowing your uneducated and pathetic self, i have choosen to write this letter in turkic. a language which you certainly understand by your heart.

if you have any dignity - oh, your dignity is a facade which has long been sold when you killed your brother. funny isn't it, you call yourself “alamgir” 'a world liberator' when in reality the only person you have liberated is your father.