Prologue

Shi Qingxuan always heard a bunch of rumors about Black Water Ship Sinking He Xuan.

Whenever he was walking on the street or going into a shop, the main topic always was Black Water.

Even tho the people were talking about him, they did with great fear.

They were talking about how frightening he is and what kind of malicious things he makes.

Shi Qingxuan somehow couldn't believe these rumors. He wanted to look through these rumors to see how much of them is even true.

As he was looking after information he strayed into a town, whose name was Fu Gu Town.

This town wasn't far away from his town where he lived, it was almost next to each other.

He didn't really went far from his town, that's why this town was new to him.

At that time there was a festival organized, thus he stayed to see the festival.

Shi Qingxuan heard two people talking about a scholar whose surname was He.

Qingxuan almost immediately noticed the little similarities between Black Water He Xuan and scholar He's name.

After he heard that scholar He's story about how talented he was literally in everything, but unfortunately how his life switched and it ended.

He genuinely felt a huge empathy for scholar He.

Qingxuan watched the performance about him, plus how Fu Gu's Town people were worshipping him.

Deep down inside he felt Black Water and scholar He was the same person.

He couldn't explain why he felt it or why he was so sure about it.

However not that's all he felt. He felt he needed to find him and he wanted to see him, speak with him.

These emotions were inexplicable to why.

Shi Qingxuan searched after Black Water He Xuan over one year, until one day he stepped into a bar for more informations about him, because where else would the people gossiping more than in a bar...