35. Star shooting through

Some people wave at you, never see you again.

Some people nod to you and accompany you to drift for life.

We look up at the stars,

Don't know which one will bring us luck,

But meeting you took all the luck I've ever had in my life,

No regrets.

A senior told me that when the opportunity comes, we must seize it. It may only come once in a lifetime.

1.

So,when Mary told me she had a crush on me, I bought a flight ticket and flew to Sheffield that night.

Looking at me, she said, "You're crazy."

I said, "Crazy for love."

"My child is two years old," she said.

I picked up my suitcase and said, "Sorry I mistaken you for someone else."

She said: "Divorced, the child is with his father."

I put down my suitcase and wiped my eyes. "Wow, it's really you."

She said: "So I got a new boyfriend."

I tugged the suitcase and turned away: "Miss, I don't know you."

She said, "Your boyfriend is you."

I turned around and hugged her. "I finally meet you. I love you."

2.

I had a classmate back in Junior school named Leopold, tall and ugly, at school we all bet that he could never find a wife in his life.

As soon as he graduated from the university, he got married, his wife was a nurse, we each lost a pack of cigarettes to him. We went to his home to visit him, he was having a busy life, and his wife Winnie was making command to him.

Winnie: "The washing machine is done, go hang the clothes."

Leopold put down his shovel and ran to the balcony.

Winnie spit out a grape skin: "The pot is burning! Turn off the fire!"

Leopold put down the clothes hanger and ran to the kitchen happily.

Leopold spit out a melon seed: "I am thirsty, get me a cup of water quickly!"

Leopold turned off the stove and brought water to her in a panic.

A group of us sat in the living room as if officials watching the Queen order the servant.

Mary poked my shoulder: "I will do the same to you in the future."

I sighed, I made friends carelessly, got negative effects.

3.

We and Winnie have a common classmate called named Flora, she worked in a bookstore as a librarian, there was a big sister often came to read, so introduced his cousin Ray to Flora, Flora and a Ray chatted on the phone for a few weeks about to meet, suddenly Ray stopped replying her message .

Flora felt their whole world collapsed, crying to called Ray's sister, sister said:" don't worry, he will tell you later."

After a week, the news came out, the local police formed an undercover team, went deep inside the enemy, destroyed the fraud gang, Ray dressed in uniform appeared in the news broadcast.

In the interview, Ray knelt down on one knee: "Between the national interests and personal interests, I firmly chose the country, let you be wronged, Flora, will you marry me?"