Chapter 2: Accident

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Sidharth's parents Ashok Ji and Rita Ji reached their house and rang the doorbell.

Sana opened the door and gave a huge smile seeing them.

"Mummy Ji! Papa Ji! Kaise ho aap dono? Aate waqt koi takleef toh nahi hui?" She said while touching their feet.

They gave her blessings and said, "Hum bilkool thik hai. Aur tum dono ko tumhare shaadi ki saal gira mubarak ho."

By then Sidharth also came there and took blessings from them touching their feet.

"Waise Sana, ek saal mein humare nalayak Bete ko sudhar toh diya hai tumne. Dekho kaise aate hi humare paao chhune laga. Sanskaari ban gaya hai apna Sidharth." Said Ashok Ji.

"Papa main pehle bhi accha tha. Shaadi ke baad aisa bhi kuch badlaav nahi aaya hai mujh mein." Said Sidharth making an angry pout making the rest laugh.

"Badlaav toh aaya hai. Aur kaise na aaye? Humari Bahu hai hi itni acchi. Sangat ka asar toh hona hi tha." Said Rita Ji hugging Sana from the side.

Sidharth smiled proudly hearing that.

In The Evening...

There was a party at Sidharth and Sana's house on the occasion of their wedding anniversary. Many other guests arrived at the party. Some of them were Sidharth's friends and colleagues and some were their neighbours. They all were having fun at the party.

Now it was the time for the anniversary cake to be cut. Everyone was looking for Sana while she was talking to Shehnaaz in her room.

"Yaar samjha kar na? Main nahi aa paaungi." Said Sana on phone.

"Tu Jiju se baat toh kar. Unko paata chala toh woh tujhe zaroor aane denge." Said Shehnaaz.

Sana sighed and said, "Tujhe paata hai na woh nahi reh sakta mere bina? Agar uss se kaha khamkha naraz ho jayega."

Shehnaaz's expression changed for a moment hearing that.

"Paata hai. Woh tujhse bohut pyaar karte hai." She said sadly being lost for a moment.

Then she came out of her thoughts and said, "Lekin main koi excuse nahi sunungi. Tu aa rahi hai bas. It's final."

"Par....."

Sana suddenly stopped hearing Sidharth's voice.

"Sana kaha ho? Zaldi aao!"

"Aa rahi hoon!" She replied.

Then she said on phone, "Accha sun, main iss baare mein baad mein baat karti hoon. Abhi mujhe jaana hoga. Cake katne ka waqt ho raha hai."

"Haan tu jaa. Aur sun... Video call kar. Humein tum logo ka celebration live dekhna hai." Said Shehnaaz.

Sana smiled and said, "Abhi karti hoon."

She came out of her room while doing the video call. She told Rita Ji to hold the phone so that Shehnaaz and her parents could see them cutting the cake.

Rita Ji understood and hold the phone. Sana went and stood beside Sidharth. They hold the knife together and smiled looking at each other. Then they cut the cake and everybody clapped.

Sidharth took a piece of cake and fed Sana lovingly. Sana also made him eat from the same piece. Everybody made an aww face seeing their love.

"Kitne pyaare lag rahe hai dono. Babaji ke krpia se yeh humesha aise hi khush rahe." Said Parminder Ji seeing them through the video call.